Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #46  
Ms. Jennifer

S/C/G: 196/SEE TICKER/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
Yes, Jennifer I was...were you leaving when I was in the waiting area?

Denise!!!AWESOME!! I love the pic!! You are doing fab!
I was but I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure. DANG!!! You look fantastic!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #47  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

PBolton - WOW - your photo's.... Great Job... I can't wait for a before and after, maybe that's what I need to do is take a NOW photo and find a real before. Perhaps that will show me what I can not see.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:12 PM   #48  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsquisit View Post
I was but I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure. DANG!!! You look fantastic!
OH, you should've said something to me!! I looked at you twice, like I knew your face, and I almost asked you if I knew you...darn, well, now next time I will know.
Thanks! You are doing great, keep up the wonderful work!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 244/174.5/171

Height: 5'10'

We have already started a new thread since I was on here last. Well this week has been kinda mixed up we had to help my sister move all of her furniture out of her house. Yesterday she went and bought hamburgers I took the top bun off and only eat the bottom bun and the meat and vegatables. I am on my third week of stabilization. Hopefully the water weight will be off by tomorrow.
Melanie
Old 07-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #50  

This is a before picture of me that is my little neice in law. I look like a giant up side of her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0328.jpg (23.4 KB, 44 views)
Old 07-17-2008, 06:25 PM   #51  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
Hi everyone hope you all are having a great op day!! WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES!!! So i was wondering if anyone stalled at a certain wt, Since i hit the 30 pound mark its like my body does not want to get lower then 213!!
Im getting frusterated , any ideas?
I stalled at the low 180's just shy of the 10 lb board, and again at 166 - just shy of the 30 lb board. I was stuck at 166-168 for 3 weeks!

Take the liquid minerals, eat egg whites instead of whole eggs or cheese. Try more fish. I know you did the metaquick recently, so just hang on - I was told that you tend to lose a few days after ending it.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:37 PM   #52  

Here is my after picture Melanie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0620.JPG (97.5 KB, 46 views)
Old 07-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKRiley View Post
PBolton - WOW - your photo's.... Great Job... I can't wait for a before and after, maybe that's what I need to do is take a NOW photo and find a real before. Perhaps that will show me what I can not see.
I took photos every month or so. It really did help to see the progress.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #54  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Melanie - Awesome pic thank you for sharing your photo. These are always so motivating.

pbolton - do you have a site where you have posted your progress pics such as my space or something like that?
Old 07-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #55  
Carrie

S/C/G: 194/163/135

Cool Hopefully...Almost a member...

Hi Everyone,
My doctor has STRONGLY demanded that I get on a health eating plan immediately. (I've been on many others in the past) but... After spending hours reading allllll or most of the previous threads I am more than motivated to join the MRC troups! My brother in-law has been a member for 6months and has NEVER felt healthier or looked soooo good! My problem, I'm in California. I've talked to a representative in Florida and she said I could call ANY center and join...doing my program over the phone. My question??? Is there anyone out there who has joined the program this way. If not...then...can someone recommend their center? It really doesn't matter where it is, because communication will be by phone, fax or mail. I'm really looking for a center with good follow through...for obvious reasons! I'm sooo looking forward to being part of this group! I will really appreciate any/all input!!! Thanks!

Last edited by maintainforlife; 08-06-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:37 PM   #56  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maintainforlife View Post
Hi Everyone,
My doctor has STRONGLY demanded that I get on a health eating plan immediately. (I've been on many others in the past) but... After spending hours reading allllll or most of the previous threads I am more than motivated to join the MRC troups! My brother in-law has been a member for 6months and has NEVER felt healthier or looked soooo good! My problem, I'm in California. I've talked to a representative in Florida and she said I could call ANY center and join...doing my program over the phone. My question??? Is there anyone out there who has joined the program this way. If not...then...can someone recommend there center? It really doesn't matter where it is, because communication will be by phone, fax or mail. I'm really looking for a center with good follow through...for obvious reasons! I'm sooo looking forward to being part of this group! I will really appreciate any/all input!!! Thanks!
Hello & welcome. My sister did it over the phone--she was in Louisiana and like you, there was no center nearby. She was very successful and lost around 50 pounds. She used my center at the time and dealt mainly with 1 counselor there. I think that was a key for her because she developed a relationship with the one person. Where is your BIL going?
Old 07-17-2008, 08:52 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 183.5/183.5/130.0

Height: 5'5"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsquisit View Post
Hi Everyone!

It's been a long, busy summer. I just wanted to stop in and say Hi and congratulate everyone on their losses! I tried reading the other thread, but man that thing is long! Welcome to everyone starting out that I haven't met. It is truly a great program and you will lose if you stick to it.

My losses have been slower than I like lately, but at least it's still coming down. I have lost 62 inches also, so that's pretty cool. My contract is up around the 2nd week of August and I don't plan to resign, so I have to step it up some. I've added weights back in and hope it won't stall me.

Have a great week and keep the losses coming.

Jennifer
Thanks for the welcome. I saw that you are finished the 2nd of August. In case you didn't get a chance to catch up on the other thread- Meemo has some great posts and advice about doing this on your own. And she has lost a ton. I wonder if we could get her to do some advice tips. She has helped me a ton.
So don't stress ...you can keep it up.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:55 PM   #58  
Judy

S/C/G: 174/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post
Just back from WI and was able to sign the 65 lb board I am slowly getting through the 180's!

Finz: Great job! Look how far you've come.

DKRiley I think every one is different with weight & inches lost. I've lost (last measurement was 2 weeks ago) 70 inches so my pounds and inches are fairly close.

DKRiley: I think your progress has been fantastic!

alexiah You sound like you are going through a slow phase like I am. I just try to keep varying my menus, keep eating a lot of fish and limiting hard cheese and beef. Those are things that seem to keep me losing even though I'm not losing as quickly as I was earlier.
Alexiah: I WI tomorrow and have my fingers crossed I see a loss. My weight loss has slowed down, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
Morning all! Weighed in last night and was down 2.5 so I got to sign the 115lb board....!

Denise: Congratulations! Each time you tell us you've signed another board, I look for your name when I go in. Your picture is fantastic.

Some of my freedoms are (I have pages and pages):

Wearing my wedding ring
Spending time with my son and husband, not hiding in the house
Fitting in a standard toilet stall
Riding in a airplane and fitting in the seat without needing a seatbelt extender
Riding a bicycle
Being in photo's, not behind the camera
Being judged on my ability and merit, not my size
Crossing my legs
Normal breathing
My outer body matching my inner self
Meeting new friends/old friends
Thanks for sharing these. I can sure relate. Can't wait to meet you on Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by losingforhealth View Post
This is a before picture of me that is my little neice in law. I look like a giant up side of her
Losingforhealth: What a change. Way to go! I never had a "before" picture taken at the center, so will have to look for one from home. I always avoided having my picture taken.

I was on the Denver NBC channel news tonight and had to say I was pleased at how thin my face looked. Seeing it on TV really made me aware of the weight loss. We had another $179,000 come in this week for tornado relief!

Judy
Gma to 4
Old 07-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #59  
Carrie

S/C/G: 194/163/135

Finz,
Thanks for your quick response! My BIL is in Bend, Ark. He loves his center...but he and my husband made a good point, just now , closer centers will be closer to our time zone. Hmmm...guess I better check out Oregon. Appreciate your input about your sister! How wonderful for her. I know it will work for me too...my doctor scared the bajebeez out of me!
Old 07-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #60  

[pbolton - do you have a site where you have posted your progress pics such as my space or something like that?[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have them stored anywhere. Good idea though.
Closed Thread