Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #76  
Carrie

S/C/G: 194/163/135

Height: 5'4"

[B]Stuck in Grad School You clinched it! I'm in and calling as we speak! Apparently I'll have to edit my comments better though...previously I put "there" instead of "their" and Bend instead of Bentonville. Hmmm...I probably will be much clearer in thought eating better and taking extra vitamins and minerals! I'm saving this message to remember my motivation and excitement on this great day of my new beginning! Thanks everyone for your input!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:43 PM   #77  

Height: 5'5

So I'm having a plateau...it stinks. Any tips???
Old 07-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #78  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Just got back from 1ST WI and yes I am down 3pounds....whoooohoooo I feel so Good!!!!! 25 to go..... I am on the yellow menu now.... Thanks for the SUPPORT yall

Last edited by JSTUCKLY; 07-18-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #79  

On a happier, less crabby note I was talking with the manager today and she said that they are getting two new protein drink flavors.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:14 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Height: 5'2"

Hi All! I have been MIA. I was on vacation in Florida for 10 days and have been very busy since I got back. Quick update. I ate terribly on vacation. Sometimes I was good but not usually. I did not take my vitamins or HNS. But I must have walked enough because I only gained 2 lbs. I WI today and lost 1. But even though I was at my goal I re - signed for another 10 weeks. I feel a lot better but I am not where I really want to be. My bodyfat % was still 33%. I have been getting lots of complements and that is giving me the strength and motivation to try and lose more.

Congrats on all the losses! And all the hot pictures. I really missed the board while I was gone.

Welcome newbies! This is a great place.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:29 PM   #81  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
HOLY CRAP!!!!! You look AMAZING! Is there a way to whistle through this computer! WHOA! You are smokin'
Aaahhhh - Denise - You made me blush! I tell ya it's the hair style! And I'll bet $50 I won't be able to do it by myself again.. Although I think I'm gonna have to try to go in and have it done again the day my hubby comes home - I want him to be amazed. Thanks so much for the compliment - I guess looking at my profile pics I have thinned out alot in the face. Not if my big ol' gut would just do the same!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #82  
Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
Just got back from 1ST WI and yes I am down 3pounds....whoooohoooo I feel so Good!!!!! 25 to go..... I am on the yellow menu now.... Thanks for the SUPPORT yall
Good for you!! 3 lbs is awesome - doesn't it fill so good to know all the hard work your doing it showing up on the scale? The yellow menu was really hard for me - I just hate salad - but I ate a ton of cucumbers and I managed to make it through it. Great job and keep going!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #83  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofboys View Post
Aaahhhh - Denise - You made me blush! I tell ya it's the hair style! And I'll bet $50 I won't be able to do it by myself again.. Although I think I'm gonna have to try to go in and have it done again the day my hubby comes home - I want him to be amazed. Thanks so much for the compliment - I guess looking at my profile pics I have thinned out alot in the face. Not if my big ol' gut would just do the same!
I am behind on the info of where Ur husband is and how long he has been gone but I will be safe saying when u see u he might just fall out.... Ur one sexy woman..... You husband might not leave u at home alone any more
Old 07-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #84  
Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelish View Post
So I'm having a plateau...it stinks. Any tips???
How long have you been on it? Are you cheating at all - even a little? I know when I cheated I stalled for a while - but so far so good now. Are you drinking your max HNS? They keep telling me to do that so increase my weight loss too......I'm sorry I'm not much help but I'm sending you a big hug and lots of encouragement to go with it - K??
Old 07-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #85  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofboys View Post
Good for you!! 3 lbs is awesome - doesn't it fill so good to know all the hard work your doing it showing up on the scale? The yellow menu was really hard for me - I just hate salad - but I ate a ton of cucumbers and I managed to make it through it. Great job and keep going!

I guess I am a little on the crazy side but I like when they tell me what I have to eat at what time to many choices gets me in trouble...
Old 07-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #86  
Becky

Quote:
I am behind on the info of where Ur husband is and how long he has been gone but I will be safe saying when u see u he might just fall out.... Ur one sexy woman..... You husband might not leave u at home alone any more

I can only hope! My hubby's retired AF but he's a contractor now, so he is gone quite a bit. He left the 3rd of June (went to Greece & England - I don't feel too bad for him) and he won't be home till the 1st of Aug. Of course once he comes home - the bad eating & drinking habits usually come with him! But darn it I've worked hard to get this far - so I don't intend to go back! Thanks for the compliment -
Old 07-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #87  
Becky

Quote:
I guess I am a little on the crazy side but I like when they tell me what I have to eat at what time to many choices gets me in trouble...
I totally understand that! Obviously I wasn't doing so good on my own either!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #88  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 206/187.5/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post

Thanks! It's two of my son!!!

Ok, here is an after. Taken on July 4th, up in the mountains.... at 110lbs lost. I need to fix my profile pics to include the before and after, but need to go find my MRC "starting" pic.... then I will.
Uh oh where's the pic? I dont' see anything
Old 07-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #89  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 206/187.5/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by losingforhealth View Post
This is a before picture of me that is my little neice in law. I look like a giant up side of her
Wow thanks for the before and after pics, you look great!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #90  

Momofboys - I have to agree you look great!! I'm excited for your hubby to be back and see you are one hot mama

Thanks for the support of the plateau too. I think I am going to try upping the HNS, I usually only do 2 a day. I talked with the gal last night and she just gave me the speal that plateaus are normal. We also talked about the fact that 180 is a weight that I was at for a long time. Sort of like the conversation early this week I think it might be a weight my body is comfortable with. I think I was just getting spoiled with 3lbs a week and am hating a week with no loss!
Closed Thread