Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 01:06 PM   #466  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Had WI today lost 1 1/2 pounds down 6 pounds from the 11th start weight 159.5 now 153.5 lost a total of 9 in. so far

Feels great I am going to the green menu Monday
Old 07-24-2008, 01:08 PM   #467  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
Had WI today lost 1 1/2 pounds down 6 pounds from the 11th start weight 159.5 now 153.5 lost a total of 9 in. so far

Feels great I am going to the green menu Monday
congratulations!!! you are doing great!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:20 PM   #468  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

Morale Booster..Shop at New York & Co.

Yup..if you have one of those shops in your mall, you should really go there. I bought a TON of stuff yesterday and most of the pants were a size 2 and the shirts were all Medium and I could have fit some smalls.

MAJOR vanity sizing going on there, but it's nice to see that 2 on the tag!

Last edited by Rocki; 07-24-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #469  

Height: 5'5

GMA to 4 - congrats on the capris aren't new clothes a great feeling, especially when they are a smaller size.

ShineOn and Rocki - congrats on stabilization, so exciting, I'm sure you both will do great!

Shannon - on the HNS at the meeting, I think you could totally just mix it in a water bottle, you could always lie and say its crystal light, or likely a lot of folks won't notice. (The only people who notice mine are others on the plan)

Bonnie - what a wonderful trip!!

I have to add my two cents to the cussing discussion - I'm a teacher so no cursing at school, though we have a code word Firetruck, take out a few of the letters and you have it. Otherwise, I tend to be more of an sarcastic person vs cussing perse.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:42 PM   #470  

Height: 5'5

Okay a note about me, plateau is over (I hope) I lost 2.5 at weigh in today. Even better I got to sign the 20lb board

Also, the wait was horrible at the center today, there were a couple of new people in for consults and only two consolers on since it was pretty early. Anyway the manager came out at one point and asked the two of us who hadd been waiting for a while which of the new flavors we wanted to try. She then gave us a box of the new flavor. I tried the Cranberry Green Tea today and I think I might have a new favorite! Yummo!!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #471  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelish View Post
Okay a note about me, plateau is over (I hope) I lost 2.5 at weigh in today. Even better I got to sign the 20lb board

Also, the wait was horrible at the center today, there were a couple of new people in for consults and only two consolers on since it was pretty early. Anyway the manager came out at one point and asked the two of us who hadd been waiting for a while which of the new flavors we wanted to try. She then gave us a box of the new flavor. I tried the Cranberry Green Tea today and I think I might have a new favorite! Yummo!!
congratulations on the loss!!! whoa!! and you got to sign the board! wonderful!

I can't wait to try the cranberry green tea, I'm going in tonight for class, and am picking some up!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:49 PM   #472  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelish View Post
I have to add my two cents to the cussing discussion - I'm a teacher so no cursing at school, though we have a code word Firetruck, take out a few of the letters and you have it. Otherwise, I tend to be more of an sarcastic person vs cussing perse.
I think I may have to start using FIRETRUCK!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:22 PM   #473  
Shannon

Went to WI an lost 3.5 and have lost 9 inches in the last 3 weeks. I am thingking the inches were from a bigger workout shirt I as wearing the first day because the lower half of my body stayed exactly the same. But I will take it! I was very excited. Day 5 today is going better, but I am still hungry. I hope it is TOM. I can't go all the time being hungry. Thanks for all of the water bottle suggestions. I was sitting there waiting for the meeting to start and saw a co-worker emptying a familiar looking packet into her water bottle! I looked at her and whispered "MRC?" She said yes and we talked about it. You were all right, No one would have noticed I was just being self conscious about it.

NSV: There were MANY snacks today-everything from salty to sweet. I ate ONE mini pretzel. Then they ordered pizza for lunch. The meeting was over early, so I excused myself and left without even taking a bite!!!! I passed up FREE hot, gooey pizza! Yay me!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:18 PM   #474  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenanigan View Post
Went to WI an lost 3.5 and have lost 9 inches in the last 3 weeks. I am thingking the inches were from a bigger workout shirt I as wearing the first day because the lower half of my body stayed exactly the same. But I will take it! I was very excited. Day 5 today is going better, but I am still hungry. I hope it is TOM. I can't go all the time being hungry. Thanks for all of the water bottle suggestions. I was sitting there waiting for the meeting to start and saw a co-worker emptying a familiar looking packet into her water bottle! I looked at her and whispered "MRC?" She said yes and we talked about it. You were all right, No one would have noticed I was just being self conscious about it.

NSV: There were MANY snacks today-everything from salty to sweet. I ate ONE mini pretzel. Then they ordered pizza for lunch. The meeting was over early, so I excused myself and left without even taking a bite!!!! I passed up FREE hot, gooey pizza! Yay me!
Congratulations!!!! Great job!
Closed Thread