Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #211  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Geez - I guess I need to start proof reading my spelling a bit more - sorry guys!
Old 07-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #212  
Ms. Jennifer

S/C/G: 196/SEE TICKER/150

Height: 5'4"

Has anyone had success with metaquick doing only bars?
Old 07-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #213  
Shannon

I have not bought the cookbook. Is there anything in it for days 1-4? Last time i did MRC I couldn't eat a salad for almost a year! I have vowed to be more creative and not so lazy this time. But I am not a chef-i hate cooking!- so I need help.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #214  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Exquisit- I did the meta quick with only the bars and lost 5 lbs! I was doing it wrong though, i was having a bar for lunch and breakfast and then eating fish for dinner, i dident relize i was doing it wrong until crystal let me know . But i still had a loss if that helps. but it states that you should be having only one bar a day and not more then 3 days. Also i guess you should have chicken for dinner and i was having fish...
Old 07-21-2008, 03:39 PM   #215  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenanigan View Post
I have not bought the cookbook. Is there anything in it for days 1-4? Last time i did MRC I couldn't eat a salad for almost a year! I have vowed to be more creative and not so lazy this time. But I am not a chef-i hate cooking!- so I need help.

Their are some from 1-4 not a lot day 5 has more but day 11 there -r- a lot! I am going to try something out of it Tuesday that is when day 5 starts for me. U will do fine Ur bing so hard on your self. Step back and take a deep breath!!! U can and will do this!!
Old 07-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #216  
Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
Their are some from 1-4 not a lot day 5 has more but day 11 there -r- a lot! I am going to try something out of it Tuesday that is when day 5 starts for me. U will do fine Ur bing so hard on your self. Step back and take a deep breath!!! U can and will do this!!
Thanks for the vote of confidence!!
Old 07-21-2008, 04:48 PM   #217  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/125ish

Height: 5'2''

Well made it through the day - ate my breakfast at like 10:30 but I was absolutly starving when I got home from work!!! and then made my lunch and could not eat it all!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh But I did it - stayed OP and didnt dig into all the yummy stuf at work - and thats a good thing!

I keep reading about day 1-4 and day 5 etc...whats all that about??? Again Im a green horn here, go for my initial class Friday, just on conditioning right now...so hopefully I wont sound so goofy after that lol.

Im going to do my first WI tomorrow after work , I wish I could go before but that just wont wwork for me - anyway - Im nervous, I so hope I have lost even half a pound

Last edited by theycallmemom; 07-21-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #218  
Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmemom View Post
Well made it through the day - ate my breakfast at like 10:30 but I was absolutly starving when I got home from work!!! and then made my lunch and could not eat it all!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh But I did it - stayed OP and didnt dig into all the yummy stuf at work - and thats a good thing!

I keep reading about day 1-4 and day 5 etc...whats all that about??? Again Im a green horn here, go for my initial class Friday, just on conditioning right now...so hopefully I wont sound so goofy after that lol.

Im going to do my first WI tomorrow after work , I wish I could go before but that just wont wwork for me - anyway - Im nervous, I so hope I have lost even half a pound
Good for you!!! I also work at a food place (only a few times a week though) and it is really hard when you smell and see it constantly! Good job!
I think there are several pans. My plan has me on 3 different menus, but the girl in my class was just on one menu. I do not know if it goes by amount of weight to lose or by health issues, etc. I am sure someone else knows though. I, too, am starving. I have tried everyone;s tricks, but I am only full for about 30 minutes, then the hunger returns. I think part of it has to be psychological. Oh well We will just go slowly and help each other. This board is really a good place to get ideas and ask questions. And everyone is very supportive!
Old 07-21-2008, 05:43 PM   #219  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenanigan View Post
Good morning everyone!
I am on my way to my second meeting/food class (??) I somehow gained 2 pounds on my first day of this yellow menu. Who knows what my body is doing. Maybe since it was starving, it was holding onto everything I ate! LOL I know that is not it. I just have to remember to take it slowly and know that the human body does some crazy things sometimes, but it will all work out in the end, right? Right??
Just breathe and hang in there. I gained a pound at the beginning, so know that you are not abnormal. LOL Everyone is different and the changes totally confuse our bodies. I know I was cold a lot also. But, stick to it and you will lose.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:44 PM   #220  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/125ish

Height: 5'2''

Shenanigan Thanks! Ya this board is gonna be my lifesaver I think. I have a friend who has been on the program since the middle of March and just signed the 50 pound board. She said that the NHS drinks will make a huge difference in the hungries....I sure hope so! Or maybe it will just go away when we get used to not eating so much, why do I have a feeling thats wishfull thinking!!! LOL
Old 07-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #221  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm suppose to go WI today, but I don't wanna. My scale shows me up 3!!! I know it's TOM's fault, but psychologically it's still doing a number on my confidence. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow...
Old 07-21-2008, 06:37 PM   #222  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsquisit View Post
Has anyone had success with metaquick doing only bars?
I did it with only shakes. But the bars do not keep me full for very long.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #223  
Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
I'm suppose to go WI today, but I don't wanna. My scale shows me up 3!!! I know it's TOM's fault, but psychologically it's still doing a number on my confidence. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow...
Good luck at WI!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #224  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
I know that sucks. I am with you- wait until tomorrow. You know what the reason is but if it shakes your confidence ... This only lasts a week!
Old 07-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #225  
Ms. Jennifer

S/C/G: 196/SEE TICKER/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
Exquisit- I did the meta quick with only the bars and lost 5 lbs! I was doing it wrong though, i was having a bar for lunch and breakfast and then eating fish for dinner, i dident relize i was doing it wrong until crystal let me know . But i still had a loss if that helps. but it states that you should be having only one bar a day and not more then 3 days. Also i guess you should have chicken for dinner and i was having fish...

Thanks for this info. I hate that because I sure didn't want to buy any shakes. I guess I will have to. Today I did 2 bars and planned on doing that all week. It's a good thing I asked.
Closed Thread