3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Metabolic Research Center

MRC - Take 22

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #481
Em

S/C/G: 170/142/137

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by betcoleen View Post
If I am doing the program on my own due to the center not allowing me because of medications. Totally understandable. When would you weigh? What time of day and how often?
I weigh myself first thing in the morning - no clothes on. That way what I've eaten during the day isn't affecting my weight. Personally I weigh myself almost every day. It helps me know what's affecting my weight (it's how I realized Motrin makes me retain water.) Actually, the best advice I've ever seen said to weigh daily, keep a record of it and average it weekly. Let's you (1) see how things affect your weight and (2) see how you're doing overall.

Now, to do it the MRC way, you'd weigh once or twice a week (just pick your days). They like us to come in twice a week, but I rarely made it in to the center more than once a week.

Do what works best for you.

MRC Repeat offender First time - 2006 Lost 33 lbs - 170 to 137.

Currently:

Old 07-17-2008, 03:49 AM   #482

S/C/G: 203/170/138

Height: 5'4

Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
You are too silly, it is just our little ol' local billboard here in the city. Don't worry, I can't forget my 3FC friends!

Meta quick..it is the plan that you can follow for a total of 7 days a month..sorry I haven't ever done it, so don't know to much about it.

Here goes:
Serving size: 2 Tortillas
Calores: 50
Fat: 0.5 grams
Cholesterol: 0 grams
Sodium: 30 miligrams
Total Carbs minus fiber: 9 grams (net carbs)
Protein: 1 gram
Very cool! I'm SOLD! Thanks for posting this.... ONE pound to go - you look FAB!!!!! You should be very proud! Keep it up - I smell a huge celebration on the way! NEW CLOTHES!

Thanks again, and thanks for your inspiration.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:01 PM   #483

S/C/G: 183.5/183.5/130.0

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
I weigh myself first thing in the morning - no clothes on. That way what I've eaten during the day isn't affecting my weight. Personally I weigh myself almost every day. It helps me know what's affecting my weight (it's how I realized Motrin makes me retain water.) Actually, the best advice I've ever seen said to weigh daily, keep a record of it and average it weekly. Let's you (1) see how things affect your weight and (2) see how you're doing overall.

Now, to do it the MRC way, you'd weigh once or twice a week (just pick your days). They like us to come in twice a week, but I rarely made it in to the center more than once a week.

Do what works best for you.
Thanks so much - once again. You are an inspiration.
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.