Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #376  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

JSTLUCKY- Yes! you can lose 2 in 2 days. I'm so excited cuz I just got back from my weigh in and I have lost 7 pounds since last monday. Congrats to you and keep up the good work!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:17 AM   #377  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeriloos View Post
JSTLUCKY- Yes! you can lose 2 in 2 days. I'm so excited cuz I just got back from my weigh in and I have lost 7 pounds since last monday. Congrats to you and keep up the good work!
Great job!!! Congrats to you!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #378  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineOn View Post
Someone snapped a cute picture of me and DH, so I decided to post a new before and after in my profile (for the newbies, just click on my photo to go there). My daughters friend told me she doesn't remember what I looked like heavy, I just look normal to her now. That was probably the nicest compliment I have heard!
Great pic! I just always love your smile (before and after) but you sure do look wonderful! And yes, what a nice compliment.... isn't that sweet?!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:23 AM   #379  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!!! I'm so excited to see the scale move! I know several of us started this at exactly the same time - but I feel like such a turtle! LOL

I swear I've weighed like 10 times today. Every time I hold my breath (like that will make me lighter).

LOL

I have sooooo been there, I like to hang my toes off just to see what it will say then..... No worries you look great!!!!!!
Too funny! I'm going to try the hanging the toes off!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #380  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
I just wanna say today is day 2 of MetaQuick...

And, my scale shows me down 3 lbs. since Friday!!!! Is this possible???

(When I go back to my regular menu will I gain some back??? )
Congratulations! It is possible, and I'm happy for you....

I've done Metaquick and I've not gained any back but I sometimes just have a slower "loss" week the next week. So, I've lost between 4-7lbs on Metaquick, then 2-3 the following week. Does that help?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #381  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKRiley View Post
thelish My event is not until next weekend, thanks for checking on me. I received the details this past week which sent me into panic mode. I don't know what happened to me Friday night though I'm thinking I got discouraged this week after doing 3 days metaquick only to lose the same pound a gained back the week before. I went into self destruct mode and drank beer with my husband while we smoked meat on the patio. Saturday we went for mexican for an deliberate off plan meal. I don't know why I was in that mode, maybe just flashing back on old times, I blew it for a full 24 hour period. I feel like crap today, swollen with water retention, eyes puffy and aching. I deliberatly did not drink my water, take my supplements and consumed too much of a lot of bad stuff. It is my first self destruct mode since I started this on May 27th, not to say I don't have cheats, friday night is usually beer and Wii night for us but I totally did not limit myself in food and drink. Maybe just maybe it will be a trick my body event and I will start having good losses again. Feeling how I feel today though is a lesson and reminder of why I started this plan. So back on it, I will get in 45 minutes on the eliptical and get back OP.

Congrats on the losses everyone....
It's alright. Make a U Turn and get back on track.... maybe you needed this "slip" to re-dedicate yourself. Don't dwell on it, ok?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:37 AM   #382  
Denise

Can someone send the nurtitional content of the Jacobsen Toast? It sounds great, and I haven't seen it at the store yet... but I'm interested in it.... Thanks!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #383  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Thank you Namaste! You've done soo amazing on your weight loss journey . Good job!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:50 AM   #384  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Yall -r- great thanks for all the support!!!!! U know its like day I looked at my self and I was 30 pounds more then the day before....lol..... I know it takes longer then over night..... Anyways I could never get it off!!!! Now I fell like I can and I will,,,,, Also what is Metaquick??? Am I missing some good stuff here????
Old 07-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #385  
One Meal At A Time

Also cuz i am so new at this, How can I reply and have what I reply to on top of what I am saying?????
Old 07-14-2008, 11:55 AM   #386  
One Meal At A Time

Namaste just ck'ed out you pics.... U GO GIRL!!! U look great!!!! Keep up the good work
Old 07-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #387  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeriloos View Post
Wow 7 pounds.......that is great keep up the good work
Old 07-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #388  
One Meal At A Time

lol just found out about the reply's
Old 07-14-2008, 12:06 PM   #389  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Denise and ShineON- Amazing!! Ya'll are such inspiration!! I was in need of something after this weekend, and that really helped. Hit the 20 lb board, and went to pot!! It's like I do the plan half as#ed sometimes!! Scales show a gain, so hopefully I can at least get it off by Wednsday. My in-laws want to meet up next June in Texas ( that should be cool, right!! LOL) to go to Sea World and Six Flags, so I definetly want to be ready for that. Anyway, love this site, love all the support, and I'm back on track as of this morning!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #390  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAIIBOUNDBY40 View Post
Denise and ShineON- Amazing!! Ya'll are such inspiration!! I was in need of something after this weekend, and that really helped. Hit the 20 lb board, and went to pot!! It's like I do the plan half as#ed sometimes!! Scales show a gain, so hopefully I can at least get it off by Wednsday. My in-laws want to meet up next June in Texas ( that should be cool, right!! LOL) to go to Sea World and Six Flags, so I definetly want to be ready for that. Anyway, love this site, love all the support, and I'm back on track as of this morning!!!!!!!!
Girl you can do it. Everytime i walk by food I think NO I spent to much money on this plan...lol.... Texas is never cool!!! lol...... Sea World and Six Flags sound great. U need it after all the hard work

Last edited by JSTUCKLY; 07-14-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Closed Thread