Oh my goodness Sharon look at you !!!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:07 PM   #347  

Height: 5'5

Sharon - you look fantastic!!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #348  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Sharon--You are looking FAB-U-LOUS dahling! Look at your thin face!!

DKRiley--You ideal Mexican dinner sounds an awful lot like mine. There are a few things that I would struggle with: Mexican (incuding Margaritas!) and pizza. Most every thing else I can deal with, but I would have a hard time sitting around either of those.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #349  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasgirl123 View Post
Thanks for sharing that. I just ordered the cinnamon toast off of Amazon. Does it have the same number of carbs as melba toast? The product information was not listed but it sounded so good I ordered it. Looking forward to trying it!
I have the blueberry here in front of me, but I am out of Melba, so I can't compare...but here goes:
Calories: 40 per slice
Total Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 0
Sodium: 45 mg
Total Carb: 8g
Protein: 1 g

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsquisit View Post
Hey Melinda:

Congratulations on your losses and the stabilization party! I have been around, just very, very busy. My son had to attend summer school due to the CRCT and I've been drilling him on Math to help him prepare for the test. Weight loss has been slow and steady. I finally made it to the 150's. I want to go down to the 140's then I'll be happy. Thanks for the heads up on the snack crackers. I am craving some variety right now.
Wow, you are trucking along on the loss, I think last time we chatted you were hung up at down 20 pounds. Keep up the great work! Sorry about the CRCT drilling, that can be a challenge. I know my boys, summer is here and they don't want to even think about school or learning! LOL

Last edited by Goal4Life; 06-26-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:24 PM   #350  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Snflr...your new pic looks great!!! I can definately tell a difference in just your face alone! I am sure the rest of you looks great too!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:32 PM   #351  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/170

Sharon Wow! Keep it up, girl! You look great!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:31 PM   #352  

S/C/G: 264.5/258.9/150

Height: 5 '4'

Thank you so much for all of the encouragement! You guys are great.

Sharon-OMG you look wonderful. It gives me the boost I need.

I am so glad that we all have this support!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:36 PM   #353  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
Okay....I changed my avatar picture....it is not a good quality picture but atleast you can see what I look like now. When I look at myself, I don't see much change....I tried to do a before and after on my profile like some of you have, but I have no idea how to do it! Someone help!!!
Look at you, girlfriend! You look fabulous!!!

I wish I could tell you how to do the before & after, but I was surprised when I managed to do it myself! I photoshopped it somehow, that's all I know!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:48 AM   #354  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
ok, so my center was witholding valuable yummy info from me.....

I just found out (8 months into program!) that we are allowed to have a toast type product called Jacobson's Snack Toast. They sell it at our Publix here in GA in the same section as the melba toast and ryvita crackers. There are 2 flavors...blueberry cinnamon and cinnamon raison!!! YUMMO!! What a great option for an on the go breakfast, 2 hardboiled eggs and a piece of the toast. They are 40 calories each, and a pretty decent size.
Just thought I would share, it allows for a nice change.
That sound delicious! Thanks for sharing!!!!! I have to find them!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:51 AM   #355  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
Okay....I changed my avatar picture....it is not a good quality picture but atleast you can see what I look like now. When I look at myself, I don't see much change....I tried to do a before and after on my profile like some of you have, but I have no idea how to do it! Someone help!!![/B]
You look beautiful! It's great! I have the same issue with "seeing" the change, but girl.... it's there! You've done a great job!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:54 AM   #356  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post
[B]I went to WI this morning and was down 3 lbs so got to sign the 60 lb boardOddly being out in the sun DID NOT slow down my weight loss--go figure
Congratulations! 60lbs!!! You rock!!!! Amazing job!!! Guess we can all enjoy that sun without fear!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:29 AM   #357  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Oh Yes Finz - did I fail to mention the marguarita? yummmmm I prefer blended with salt, lots of salt.

Morning WI on home scale does not look like it will be a happy center WI today so I am hoping the inches will encourage me.

May I ask who has before and after photo's on their profile? I would love to see what you have done.

Have a great OP Friday friends.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:04 AM   #358  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Default snflrgrl

Sharon, I DID NOT RECOGNIZE YOU!!! OMG!! I saw your picture about putting a new aviatar up, but I was just thinking, of someone, got their picture up. That's cool. Now I know what they look like. As I kept reading, everyone keep saying how great you looked, and FINALLY it dawned on me that this was SHARON!! I had to go back and look at your picture. That is crazy. The difference is amazing!!!!!!! You look great. Incrediable. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to TRY and get a picture up. We shall see!!
Old 06-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #359  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Ok, I got a picture up, though not the best, at least of me!! This is me with my son Taylor- he will be 5 next week. Anyway, I don't have any of just me yet, so when I get one, I can get it changed, but at least ya'll can put a name with a face for now!!
Old 06-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #360  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAIIBOUNDBY40 View Post
Ok, I got a picture up, though not the best, at least of me!! This is me with my son Taylor- he will be 5 next week. Anyway, I don't have any of just me yet, so when I get one, I can get it changed, but at least ya'll can put a name with a face for now!!
I love it! And, your son is so cute!!! It's so nice to have a picture to go with the name now!
Closed Thread