MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

**YEA SHARON**
Old 06-25-2008, 02:51 PM   #287  
Pat

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

WAY TO GO SHARON....THE 50 POUND BOARD IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Missy:When I did my food class I had to go to Savannah. They took my initial picture there. They took the one to compare here last week. If they haven't taken your picture, I would surely ask. You want one to compare when you are successful! Thanks for the comments. I can't think of who that is that you met. The choir is pretty big. I hope you continue to do well on the program.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:02 PM   #288  
Ms. Jennifer

S/C/G: 196/SEE TICKER/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey All,

Hope everyone is well and losing those pounds an inches. Just checking in. Lots of catching up to do!
Old 06-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieduc8em View Post
WAY TO GO SHARON....THE 50 POUND BOARD IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Missy:When I did my food class I had to go to Savannah. They took my initial picture there. They took the one to compare here last week. If they haven't taken your picture, I would surely ask. You want one to compare when you are successful! Thanks for the comments. I can't think of who that is that you met. The choir is pretty big. I hope you continue to do well on the program.
They never sent me to Savannah for a food class. Did you learn a lot?? OH, btw, it was Nancy Riggs. I had met her several times, but didn't realize that was her last name. I actually went to school with her 2 step sons, and graduated with John. Small world huh!!!
Also, what is an average weight loss. Lately, seem to be doing 2 lbs a week, which I'm not complaining about, but is that on the low side, about right, just wondering what your experience has been!
Thanks,
Missy
Old 06-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #290  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

I finally found a picture to place on my profile, I feel like a real person now. It's from last summer after spending the prior day on the river, 14 miles canoeing down Jacks Fork, (excuse the bad hair) but at least it's me and not a cartoon character.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #291  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
it is official ladies (and the ever missing donuts ).....
I wi'd at 168...waved goodbye to the 170's!! I can't believe I am still consistently losing, my stabilization party officially begins on Friday!! Yeahh!
Congratulations! You are amazing!!! You've done it!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #292  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
I just got back from WI.......I did it.......I hit the 50 lb mark today! I even had 1.4 lbs to spare!

I had them take pictures, but when I uploaded them, they were blurry! I am going to have my husband take some when he gets home, so I will post them later.

Congratulations! Wonderful job! And some to spare!!!! I can't wait to see your new photos!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #293  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKRiley View Post
I finally found a picture to place on my profile, I feel like a real person now. It's from last summer after spending the prior day on the river, 14 miles canoeing down Jacks Fork, (excuse the bad hair) but at least it's me and not a cartoon character.

You are beautiful! Thanks for posting the pic! I love it!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:07 PM   #294  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

I think I also just found a photo me that "isn't too large" to download - Let's hope it worked.

Congrats Sharon on the 50 lb board!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:34 PM   #295  
Pat

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

Missy:Yes Nancy is really sweet. She can sing so good.

I averaged 2-3 pounds a week. I think that is pretty average. I know some on here have lost 4 but I never did except the time I came off of a plateau.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #296  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Thank You Namaste you are very sweet to say that. Love the pic mom it came thru beautifully.

I have a question for all of you wise women, I bought some canned crab meat, looks decent on the label as far as the nutritional value. But what do I do with it, was thinking crab cakes of some sort just to get some variety into my diet. I pretty much eat turkey and chicken in every variation and the center keeps telling me I need to get some variety so there it is. I went to Whole Foods, still no spaghetti squash, apparently it's out of season so crab is different right? I just have no idea what to do with it. Does anyone have a recipe for crab cakes that meets OP guidelines or some other suggestion, any suggestion? Sounds funny that I would purchase something I have no idea how to fix. My experience with this meat is crab legs only.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:23 PM   #297  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/170

Sharon--Congratulations on that 50 lb board! That rocks! And, you are going to have a great time on your cruise!

Goal4Life--I'm so excited for you! Way to go!

I had an NSV this week that I'm excited to report. I was sent to a building across campus yesterday that does not have an elevator, and I had to climb to the third floor to deliver a "critical document." Keep in mind it was hot, humid, and my clothes were sticking to me by the time I got there. Well...I was able to climb to the third floor and deliver the document without having to pace the floor to catch my breath before entering the office! I just walked right in there, handed the package to the receptionist, confidently told her who it was for, and went on my way. In all fairness, I don't think the floors were a standard distance apart, but I could hardly contain myself as I did a little jig all the way back down them and back to my office. Between my asthma and all the extra weight I've been carrying, I've been sucking wind after climbing stairs for several years. Six weeks on this program and regular exercise are making a difference, even if the scale isn't moving as quickly as I'd like.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #298  

YIPPEE SHARON!! 50# is terrific!! I know what hard work it took! You're awesome
Old 06-25-2008, 06:42 PM   #299  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
it is official ladies (and the ever missing donuts ).....
I wi'd at 168...waved goodbye to the 170's!! I can't believe I am still consistently losing, my stabilization party officially begins on Friday!! Yeahh!
to all!

That is something to celebrate!!! Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieduc8em View Post
I wi today and am finally at my initial goal weight. They showed me the pictures they took of me last week and my before pictures and I cried. I couldn't believe it. They said they are going to use me in a newspaper ad. I never would have believed it when I started this program. All I can say to everyone is hang in there and do the best you can. It does work. It is truly a lifestyle change for me.
Good luck everyone!
Goal weight.....I dream of getting there!!! Congratulation!!!! That is awesome!!

Both of you are such an inspiration to me!!
Old 06-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #300  

Height: 5'5

Sharon how exciting...50lbs gone forever!!!

Goal4Life - you are such an inspiration, way to be!

DKRiley - as for you crab question, not sure if the canned crab is legal but on the recipe page there is a great recipe for tuna cakes, its basically tuna, egg white, Mrs. dash and Red pepper, then you fry it. I've made it a couple of times and really enjoy it...I'm thinking it would work with crab

To weigh in on the consultant thing I have to say I totally am with you all there. I think some of them just feel a need to be negative. The gal I usually see is great, but there is one woman who works there that I seriously want to run and hide when I see her. She is also the only one who has ever pushed the supplements and stuff.
Closed Thread