Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #31  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crested1 View Post
Hi all....I haven't been online for a while and haven't had the chance to catch up on everyone's successes....so congrats to all the losers!

I WI on Monday after a good weekend OP. Lost 4 pounds and won another free week playing Deal or No Deal!!!! Woohoo!!! I have officially hit ONEDERLAND! Then....I had class in another town for the past two days, making staying OP a little tricky, so when I WI on Friday or Saturday, we'll see what happens!!! Anyway, I'm feeling better, things have calmed down some on the homefront and I think I've accepted the fact that things will probably change as far as my boyfriend is concerned. So, hopefully, I can get the rest of this weight off and feel better!
Congrats on the 4 lbs and onederland!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post
I went to WI today and was down 2.5 so am now *officially* on the green menu and out of the 200's!!

crested1 Congrats on getting out of the 200's as well!
Woo hoo!! Onederland for you too!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #32  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

I use the blocker when I go out b/c you never know what "hidden" ingredients there are (even when you think your ordering OP).

I try to take my own salad dressing and melba or wasa crackers too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Oaks View Post
Forgot one thing - Have you all tried the Carb blocker? I am going out to dinner next Wednesday with Friends and I am really worried about ordering off the menu. I am actually thinking of taking my own salad dressing spritzer! Do any of you recomend getting the carb blocker?

Thanks
Old 05-22-2008, 01:10 PM   #33  
This is the Last Time!

Oh, one more thing from me too.

Nickie..Thanks for the fish idea the other night. Last night I made tilapia (didn't have any roughy) and "breaded" it sort of like you recommended. I used 1 egg w/water and then coated it with parmesan, Italian seasonings, onion powder and Wasa crackers instead of melba toast. I think I'll buy some roughy b/c the tilapia is kind of yucky, but I still have some left.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #34  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

rock- where can i find the wasa crackers? are they better then melba?
Old 05-22-2008, 01:48 PM   #35  
This is the Last Time!

Alexia..Here's a pic of the box.

I get them @ Publix which you don't have in CO, but maybe you're local large grocer will have them? They're definitely not exclusive to our area, so you should be able to find them. I like the Light and Crispy b/c they're lower in fat and can be used for a lot of different things. You can top them with cheese or spray butter and toast them or you can smash them for a breading or maybe even crunch them up in a soup (boullian). Two crackers are 40 calories and they're just a bit smaller than a graham cracker rectangle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
rock- where can i find the wasa crackers? are they better then melba?
Old 05-22-2008, 02:02 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 243/243/120

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockijames View Post

Texasgirl123..I have the MQ diet in PDF format if you want me to email you. You can PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.
Rockijames, I tried to pm my e-mail address to you but it would not let me because I do not have enough posts.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Crested1 - Congrats on your loss and the entrance to Onderland.
Angie - You are a hoot!. WHere is your update?
Finz - Congratulations on your loss and making it to Onderland.

My input on the tuna - I use dijionaise on tuna.

I like blending vanilla pudding with water and cottage cheese for a fruit dip or just a pudding.

I have been meaning to make the cheesecake to have for breakfast.

Today was day 7 for me on meta quick. I lost 3.5 lbs today. For a total of 24 lbs. and 24 inches. I was only hungry around 5:00 for dinner. But I did get tired of the shakes. I only did the shakes not the bars. I would hope to lose kind of big next week 2 but it will be TOM. So we will see.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:24 PM   #38  
This is the Last Time!

tHAT IS AWESOME!! Way to go! I hope you lose more next week too. I think TOM (on the way) is kind of hindering me this week even though I've been more OP than I have in a long time. Let us know how it goes! I know you will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingARMom View Post
Crested1 - Congrats on your loss and the entrance to Onderland.
Angie - You are a hoot!. WHere is your update?
Finz - Congratulations on your loss and making it to Onderland.

My input on the tuna - I use dijionaise on tuna.

I like blending vanilla pudding with water and cottage cheese for a fruit dip or just a pudding.

I have been meaning to make the cheesecake to have for breakfast.

Today was day 7 for me on meta quick. I lost 3.5 lbs today. For a total of 24 lbs. and 24 inches. I was only hungry around 5:00 for dinner. But I did get tired of the shakes. I only did the shakes not the bars. I would hope to lose kind of big next week 2 but it will be TOM. So we will see.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #39  
Ms. Jennifer

S/C/G: 196/SEE TICKER/150

Height: 5'4"

Ok before I move to the next page!!!

YAY Sharon! I know you can't wait to sign that 40 1b board, and thanks for the info on the tuna.

3mm: Thanks for the info on the tuna. What would we do without you?
Old 05-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #40  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Thanks for the info rock!! Ok guys a friend of mine signed up for mrc on may 10th she found out she is pregnant so has decided to stop the program until after she bought alot of supplements and pills and is willing to sell them to me for a discounted price i already have all she is trying to get rid of exept the metabolic enhancer the strawberry *bananna drinks and the chocalate waffers also she has somthing called chromium picolinate? Anyways i was hoping you all had some feed back on these products for me befor i buy them especially the enhancer i DO NOT like pills that make me feel jittery how does the enhancer make you feel? Thanks for the help in advance everyone i really appreciate it . By the way is everyone elses center closed on sat and mon for memorial day weekend?
Old 05-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #41  
Ms. Jennifer

Finz!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO That is awesome!!!

Crested1: Congrats on your 4 pounds!!!! You are doing great!

Rocki! That 3.5 pounds is nothing! You can get that no problem. I'm trying to get where you are. Would be nice to see 140's again!!
Old 05-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #42  
Ms. Jennifer

WorkingARMOM!!! 3.5 pounds!!!! What a great loss!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 04:41 PM   #43  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 172/see ticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default turkey sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Oaks View Post
3mm - thank you for the recipe ideas - I am going to go check out that thread today and see what looks good - I am going grocery shopping tonight so I am planning my meals before I go

Has anyone made any GOOD turkey sausage - I was thinking that would be a great sub for eggs in the morning - I CAN NOT DO ANOTHER EGG!! UGH and I never thought I would say I am tired of cheese!

Deb
Here's a recipe for turkey sausage. I love it but my DH said he wouldn't "order it again" LOL.

MRC TURKEY SAUSAGE

2-1/4 lbs. ground turkey
1-1/2 tsp. salt
1-1/4 tsp. ground sage
3/4 ts. ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground red pepper
1 to 2 tsp. fennel seed

In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients. Divide mixture into twelve 3 oz. portions and shape each portion into a patty.

Spray a nonstick griddle with nonstick cooking spray and heat. Add sausages and cook, turning until browned on both sides and cooked throughout.

Makes 12 sausage patties. (1 patty would be your serving)
Old 05-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #44  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Wonder where JewelieK is this week? Haven't seen Crystal in awhile either, Zachsmom are you in hiding again? Donuts are you still out there? Denise? Christi? Roll call!!!

Last edited by 3monkeysmomma; 05-22-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #45  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 172/see ticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default Wi today

Went to wi today instead of tomorrow (our center is closed Sat & Mon because of the holiday) and I knew that tomorrow would be crowded so I went today. I lost another 1#... that makes it 2.5 lbs in six days. I haven't lost this much even on the regular plan and now that I am on stabilization I am a fat burning machine. I wonder if a) my body was starving or b) the Sea Thin is "really working" or c) the 70 miles I rode my bike on Sunday has burned that much fat. AND I am in the 140's. Dressed and after breakfast (had a 1/2 of a banana and it was delish).

If anyone is interested I've been making a homemade shake expanding on Meemo's recipe. 2/3 scoop of unflavored whey protein, a few ice cubes, 8oz H2O, 1/2 C strawberries and 1-2 tablespoons of Davinchi sugar free Vanilla Syrup. Blend it up and it is heaven in a glass. Oh, and today I substitued my 1/2 banana for the strawberries (on stab you can have 1/2 banana 3x week). Yummo.

Last edited by MrsPhibes; 05-22-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Closed Thread