Old 05-21-2008, 02:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205.5/171.5/145

Height: 5'4.5"

Default Menu for Wednesday May 21st

What are you all eating today??? Please post so those of us that are new can see the different varieties!!

Sharisse
pamperedmomoftwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #2  

Breakfast: I had 1/4 cup of cooked oatmeal; 2 oz pepperjack cheese and an orange HNS.

Lunch: I am going to a friends house and I believe we will have a chef salad. I will be good and bring my scale! :-) She will watch my kids so I can get my car in to be serviced.

lunch ended up being since I was not hungry at all at my friends house or when I got home: 12 smoked almonds (I know totally off plan); grape HNS and 1/2 cup fresh pineapple; no vegetable

Supper: pork loin; green beans and a slice of bread with ICBINB spray

supper ended up being: 4oz pork loin w/PC BBQ seasoning & PC pepper/garlic rub; 4oz cauliflower with ICBINBS; 1 slice Sara Lee Delightful

Last edited by pamperedmomoftwins; 05-22-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: updated my menu
Old 05-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #3  

Ideally - how many hours are suppose to be between breakfast and lunch???
Old 05-21-2008, 02:07 PM   #4  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Height: 5'7"

Breakfast: 3 oz string cheese, slice of 40 cal honey wheat cinnamon toast, lemon hns mixed with the fulfill fiber.

Lunch: SMOOTHIE (5 oz ff cottage cheese, frozen no sugar added mixed fruit with strawberries, pineapples, mangos and passion fruit, 1 pkg of strawberry kiwi hns, 1 pkg of mixed fruit fiber, water - blend until smooth) 4 oz green beans sprinkled with sea salt, pepper and granulated garlic & parsley.

Dinner: Not sure yet. I have some ground turkey and was thinking about turkey taco's but I'm kind of thinking I'll go see if they have the buffalo again at HEB and have an open faced burger with some green beans (yes, green beans are my staple and I haven't gotten tired of them yet).

Also saved my creamy so I can try a Diet Hansen's Root Beer float with the vanilla pudding HNS as a snack later tonight.
angierue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:53 PM   #5  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamperedmomoftwins View Post
Ideally - how many hours are suppose to be between breakfast and lunch???
They told me not to go longer than 5 hours between meals and if you cant eat within 5 hours because something came up then to have a hns.
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #6  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Breakfast- 2 scrambled eggs, crumpet with ICBINB spray and a slight glaze of grape simply fruit.

Lunch- Baked chicken dipped in mustard, green beans, apple with lime juice on top.
grape HNS
Supper will be buffalo burger (eating up left overs) broccoli
Creamy Hot chocolate
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:11 PM   #7  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamperedmomoftwins View Post
Breakfast: I had 1/4 cup of cooked oatmeal; 2 oz pepperjack cheese and an orange HNS.

Lunch: I am going to a friends house and I believe we will have a chef salad. I will be good and bring my scale! :-) She will watch my kids so I can get my car in to be serviced.

Supper: pork loin; green beans and a slice of bread with ICBINB spray
Breakfast looks like you cut yourself short! If you did not have an egg, you could have had 3 oz of a Hard Cheese!

Breakfast for me: 1 egg w/2oz hard cheese on slice of toast and a HNS.

Mid morning: HNS

Lunch: 8 oz raw veggies (lettuce, tomatoe) w/6oz white tuna "Know were not supposed to but I mixed up my tuna into a tuna salad - used mustard (ok), and a little sweet relish (no go), sea salt, and pepper" Put this on my salad and sprayed it with the French Flair spritzer, for my fruit - I had an orange!

Mid afternoon: HNS

Dinner: 6 oz chicken breast with bok choy steamed with a little fresh tomatoe and a slice of 45 cal bread.

Late evening: HNS

Hope this helps some!
Ms Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #8  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Breakfast: 6oz Cottage Cheese with 1/2 Lemon Chiffon Pudding mixed in with it, 1/2 tortilla with cinnamon and splenda, Pinapple Orange HNS, coffee with 2 splenda and 1 tbsp. lite coffeemate

10:30: Mixed Berry HNS mixed with Berry Crystal Lite with fiber

Lunch: 6 oz. Rotisserie Chicken with mustard/horseradish dipping sauce, 4 oz. stirfried zuchini, 1/2 cup Papaya, Diet Rite

Dinner: 6oz. Grilled Chicken, 8 oz. Salad (spinach, romaine, cucumber, radish, and 2 grape tomatoes), 2 tbsp. Dijonnaise Vinegrette, 3 pieces of WASA crackerbread (not on the menu, but the same calories, fat, and carbs as melba toast), Pinapple Cocktail HNS

I am drinking another Diet Rite right now. I don't usually have more than one every day or so, but I have been craving something sweet all day.

Last edited by snflrgrl1962; 05-21-2008 at 09:25 PM.
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #9  
stephbehrlan

S/C/G: 261/261/165

What are your favorite flavors of the clear HNS's and is the fiber additive helpful in keeping you full between meals?
stephbehrlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #10  
Chillin' like a villian

I definitely can tell a difference when I have the fiber with my meal. I usually just use it for breakfast and lunch, though.

Favorite concentrates - Grape and Wildberry. I go through phases with the Peach Mango. I'm not a big fan of the Orange but a lot of people like it. I've actually gotten where I like the powders better. Love the Strawberry Kiwi and Lemon. The Lemon mixed with the Mixed Fruit Fiber is good.

So I ended up with an open faced tuna sandwich and green beans for lunch. Went to HEB to get some buffalo and they were out AGAIN (were out when I went shopping Sunday too). I'm afraid they have stopped carrying it and that will SUCK! The only other places I have found it around here are the two local health food stores and they want $7.99 and $8.99 a pound!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:37 AM   #11  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbehrlan View Post
What are your favorite flavors of the clear HNS's and is the fiber additive helpful in keeping you full between meals?
My favorites are the orange, wild berry, and fruit punch. I was loving the pink lemonade, but for some reason I can't drink it right now. I hate the strawberry kiwi and the lemon. I really prefer the powders over the concentrates too.
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:45 AM   #12  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Quote:
Orange (reminds me of tang, sometimes add a splenda to it), Cranberry Grape, Mixed Berry Fruit, Grape (concentrate)! I prefer the powders! The concentrate Wild Berry tends to be really really sweet but is ok! I can't stand the peach/mango but some here really like it!

As for the fiber, I have never used it! Sorry no help in that area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angierue View Post
So I ended up with an open faced tuna sandwich and green beans for lunch. Went to HEB to get some buffalo and they were out AGAIN (were out when I went shopping Sunday too). I'm afraid they have stopped carrying it and that will SUCK! The only other places I have found it around here are the two local health food stores and they want $7.99 and $8.99 a pound!
WOW - that is pricy!
Ms Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #13  
stephbehrlan

S/C/G: 261/261/165

Talking

I was wondering, if you only eat a 4oz. protein like say a turkey burger patty, can you put 2oz of cheese on it to make it 6oz of protein at a meal?
stephbehrlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:57 AM   #14  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I like the peach mango, orange, grape (all in the concentrates), pink lemonade (powder) and I also get one from dietdirect that is green tea & cranberry that is quite good. I can't stand the strawberry kiwi but I know a lot of people like it.
Yes, I do think the fiber additive helps to keep you full.
Finz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:33 PM   #15  
Chillin' like a villian

Quote:
I was wondering, if you only eat a 4oz. protein like say a turkey burger patty, can you put 2oz of cheese on it to make it 6oz of protein at a meal?
I *think* that it would only be 1 oz of cheese. The center will more than likely advise you against doing this however I know several of us here do it and haven't really had any problems with losing. I'm pretty sure our "Biggest Loser" nomoredonuts has been doing it all along and he's lost 160 lbs. If you try it and it feels like you've stalled out, then I would suggest backing off or only doing it every once in a while. We all react differently to things so it might or it might not effect you.

Yeah, that wasn't very helpful. Sorry.