Old 06-09-2008, 01:17 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 205.5/171.5/145

Height: 5'4.5"

Ok guys - I have been horrible at drinking my water again so I need some water buddies for the day!!! Anyone like to join me?? Thanks!

Sharisse
pamperedmomoftwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #17  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Hi Sharisse - I'm a brand newbie, and I just signed up for MRC on Friday so this is my pre-conditioning week....I did nothing towards it over the weekend, but I'm on board as of this morning. I'll go to the menu meeting or whatever it is this Friday. I will join you on you water quest today, since I need to start somewhere with a goal! I just started my first bottle though...it might be a long day. ;( By the way....I'm in Bellevue....what a small world! I'll check in with you later today. Good luck and lets shoot for 48 oz by 1pm?!

Becky
momofboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 371/366.5/181

Height: 5'6"

I drink mostly bottled water when at home because currently my son, his wife and grandson live with us and that is what they keeped stocked in the refrigerator; and because it is so easy to just grab a bottle. While at work they provide a filtered water in the 5 gallon size bottles. I think once my son and his family move out at the beginning of July I will probably go to tap with a couple of bottles for when I am on the go.
JodiAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:40 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 205.5/171.5/145

Height: 5'4.5"

Hey Becky! Thanks for joining me. I just logged on to the site now while my twins are suppose to be napping!!! So far I haven't drank any water but plan to still do 64 oz today! I know I can do it!

I live up by Immanual Hospital and go to the 120th & Blondo center!

Sharisse
pamperedmomoftwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #20  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Well it's almost 5 and so far I've drank my 64 - it's so muggy outside it help to cool me down. It also seems to help keep my away from the cookies! I had to weigh in at MRC today (even though I just did on Friday) and I didn't lose a thing - but nor did I gain. I am suppose to be pre-conditionig till this Friday, but I decided to enjoy my last weekend. I'm hoping by Friday I'll be down a little something.

Sounds like those babies keep you on the move! :0
momofboys is offline   Reply With Quote