Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:52 PM   #586  

Height: 5'7"

I decided to get serious AGAIN and to login to see what's going on with my online buddies...had to search to find TAKE 16! I am SOOOOOOOOO proud of you guys! The pics are great...donuts, shineOn, cargirl, Bomaze, readytobethin....just to name a few of the ones I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
First, a hug....

Do you remember the analogy about the exit ramp? If you were driving down the highway, and you missed your exit.... would you keep right on driving, cussing yourself out about missing the exit, blaming yourself about what a bad person you were because you missed that exit, only to continue to drive on and on?? OR.... do you get off at the next exit, make the correction, and move on?

It's time to just move on. It's not worth it to beat yourself up over it. Every choice you make, path you take, etc... molds you into the wonderful person you are. Learn from it, and it will be worth it in the long run.

Do you remember where you were the last time you were at your weight? Do you remember how you felt at that time? Where you depressed or struggling? Could there be something that is holding you back, or blocking you? I remember that I got stuck for a moment and had to think back to the time I was at my weight (when my block happened) and I remembered that it was the last time I lost what I thought was a lot of weight. I realized that I was scared that I might not be able to pass that amount. I wrote it down, and really let it process. And when I mean wrote it down.... I did... the good the bad the ugly.... anything that would come to mind, went on that paper. Then I let it go.

Does this make sense?

You're going to be fine..... just hold tight
WOW...just what I need to hear! I have been off/on plan....yo-yoing...etc. since Christmas. Today I went by the center for WI and products (1st visit in 3 weeks) and I had gained 3 lbs since my last WI. I am still hoovering around a 40 pound loss when I should have reached goal months ago. But that is behind me and I'm looking forward. Thanks namaste for posting this wonderful, encouraging message....can I use it, too?
Old 05-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #587  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I have closed this thread and moved the May posts here.
Closed Thread