Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #571  

S/C/G: 242.5/233/135

Hi everyone!! It seems that everyone is really losing!! I WI today and lost 1 pound. I have to say that I was disappointed as I didn't lose anything at Tuesday's WI. I have pretty consistently done cheese and bread for breakfast - not a realy big breakfast eater so she should I should switch it up because cheese has high fat content. I'll try that!

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:08 PM   #572  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
Ok on to tell you about wi today! I am down 3.5 pounds!!!! Deb there is hope for us up there on that plateau. Better than that, they ran a deal so that with each pound lost you get a week added to your program, so they gave me 4 weeks! Happy Dance time!!!!

I am sooooo excited to see the scale move!
Best of luck to everyone. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day
Congrats Jeweliek!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #573  

S/C/G: 205/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Feelinbetter! I am so excited for you! I am on week 2 of stabilization and I have lost 46.5 since the end of Sept. I am enjoying getting a few foods back that I haven't had, but still struggling with temptation. I don't ever eat anything that I shouldn't but the alcohol thing gets me and has gotten me the whole time. Our social life centers around that on the weekends... I know, I need a new hobby. Anyway, I have managed to lose, but I am worried about putting it back on. I have to do a lot of self talk to keep myself on track.

JewlieK: Love the "secret weapon" comment! That is great!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #574  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottagetfit View Post
Hi everyone!! It seems that everyone is really losing!! I WI today and lost 1 pound. I have to say that I was disappointed as I didn't lose anything at Tuesday's WI. I have pretty consistently done cheese and bread for breakfast - not a realy big breakfast eater so she should I should switch it up because cheese has high fat content. I'll try that!

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!!!
One of my favorites is 2 eggs (either boiled or scrambled) with the single slice of 40 cal wheat toast. I'm always running late so I've discovered the awesomeness of mixing the eggs up in a bowl and popping them in the microwave for about a minute and 30 seconds. They come out almost perfectly round and fit nicely right on top of my single slice of toast. I usually eat it in the car. While those are "cooking", I choke down my pills.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #575  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
Ok on to tell you about wi today! I am down 3.5 pounds!!!! Deb there is hope for us up there on that plateau. Better than that, they ran a deal so that with each pound lost you get a week added to your program, so they gave me 4 weeks! Happy Dance time!!!!

I am sooooo excited to see the scale move!
Best of luck to everyone. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day
Quote:
Originally Posted by angierue View Post
One of my favorites is 2 eggs (either boiled or scrambled) with the single slice of 40 cal wheat toast. I'm always running late so I've discovered the awesomeness of mixing the eggs up in a bowl and popping them in the microwave for about a minute and 30 seconds. They come out almost perfectly round and fit nicely right on top of my single slice of toast. I usually eat it in the car. While those are "cooking", I choke down my pills.
Thanks for the great advice - I really do believe that my issue with breakfast is time. I will try your method!!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #576  

S/C/G: 209.5/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Congrats MSTeacher! I know getting your skinny jeans must of felt soooo good!
Old 02-15-2008, 05:04 PM   #577  

S/C/G: 193/183/145

Height: 5 ft 6 inches

I have been reading everyone's posts for the last couple of days, and you all are doing FANTASTIC!!! I am proud of this group. The inspiration that just flows through is so awesome. Thank you to all of you.

I WI today and only lost 1.5 lbs., but I know I'm losing inches. I have been trying to use the advice of some of you regarding the scale....not to live by the scale but by the way my clothes feel.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Old 02-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #578  

Height: 5'6''

Hey all!! I have to catch up on some reading here obviously! You all filled up all of this page. Go ahead and merge over to page 10. Here is the link.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...82#post2056982
Old 02-17-2008, 12:55 PM   #579  

S/C/G: 193/148.5/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by christy913 View Post
feelinbetter- Congratulations!! You should be so excited, you are so close. Your starting weight and goal is only 3 lbs. off from mine and I cannot wait to be where you are now. Size 8 is Great!! I am in a 14 right now that are getting a little baggy. When I started I definately had the muffin top.

I have 51 lbs. to lose on my contract and they only gave me 17 weeks. I hope I can make it. I guess I will have to be super strict to make it. I have been staying OP so hopefully it can be done. That comes to 3 lbs per week and I have only been averaging 2.5.
Christy;

We did have similar starting weights and goals. I remember when I signed up I kinda thought the counselor was taking me for 23 weeks and that I only needed 17 - I am glad she gave me 23 because it took that - and I'd have had to resign. But, you are staying OP (I wasn't 100% faithful - no major slips but a some minor ones and not much exercise), and if you exercise I bet you make it 17! You also look younger than me - I'm 46, so youth will be on your side too! Good luck and I'm going to keep my eye on your posts!
Old 02-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #580  

S/C/G: 193/148.5/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduatethin View Post
Congrats Feelinbetter! I am so excited for you! I am on week 2 of stabilization and I have lost 46.5 since the end of Sept. I am enjoying getting a few foods back that I haven't had, but still struggling with temptation. I don't ever eat anything that I shouldn't but the alcohol thing gets me and has gotten me the whole time. Our social life centers around that on the weekends... I know, I need a new hobby. Anyway, I have managed to lose, but I am worried about putting it back on. I have to do a lot of self talk to keep myself on track.

JewlieK: Love the "secret weapon" comment! That is great!

Graduate;

I am understanding that alcohol thing - I drink only 2 times each year, when I go out with college friends, but one of those will be the day after my stabilization party - I realize it isn't a great reward and will set me back, but at least it is a celebration!
Old 05-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #581  

S/C/G: 220/150

Height: 5'7''

I lost my way...gained some weight, need to start over :-(
Does anyone have the initial week food plan for MRC for detoxing?
Closed Thread