Old 04-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #62  
Roller Derby Queen

S/C/G: 186/to the ticker!/145

Height: 5'7"

Blueberry muffins

2 eggs
1 pk vanilla creme pudding
1/2 c blueberries

Blend eggs and pudding until smooth, then add blueberries. Bake at 350 until they look muffiny . Eat for lunch with some veggies.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #63  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

Can someone post the cottage cheese, oatmeal breakfast thingy??
Old 04-09-2008, 02:11 AM   #64  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Here is the oatmeal/cottage cheese thingy

cook 1/8 cup oatmeal in microwave til done, add 4 oz. cottage cheese, a pack or two (I use two) of splenda, a few dashes of cinnamon and nuke again for about 30 seconds or so. I give it a few squirts of ICBINB. You can also add pumpkin spice seasoning or nutmeg.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Default Lemon Cheesecake Dip

Lemon Cheesecake Dip

1/2 c cottage cheese
1/4 c water
1 Pkg Lemon Chiffon Pudding Supplement
2 tsp Lemon juice
1 T Splenda (you can add a little more if need be)

Blend water, cottage cheese, lemon juice and splenda in food processor until smooth. Add lemon pudding and re-blend till smooth again.

Counts as: 4 oz of protein and one creamy

For breakfast: Make tortilla chips by cutting a tortilla into a chip size, spray with ICBINB and sprinkle with cinnamon and splenda. Bake in the oven at 350 F for about 10 min.

For lunch: you can use berries to dunk in it (very tasty)

You can use all of this or do 1/2 and then have some of a different protein. Very good!!!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #66  

Default Judy's Famous Chili

12 oz cooked ground buffalo or turkey (you can use lean beef if you can still have it - make sure not more than 2xs)
10 oz cooked veggies (green onion, mushrooms and green peppers sauteed)
3 pkg. of Creamy Tomato HNS mixed with 26 oz water (may use more if needed later)
1 1/2 tsp. Menudo Mix spice (found in walmart in clear packs by the mexican food)
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 c. fresh chopped parsley
1/4 tsp. dried pepper flake (optional)
3 Tbls. low sodium taco seasoning mix

Cook veggies and meat separate to weigh out ounces
Add soup, water, spices, veggies and meat.
Simmer on low for 40-45 min.
Chill in fridge all day or overnight (best second day)

Note: makes 3 servings.
Reheat and add 2 oz. fresh chopped tomatoes, 2 tsp. Roberto's fresh salsa and sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
Add 1/4 cup black beans before serving. Adding now will make sure that you get the right amount in each bowl.

Counts as bread, protein, creamy HNS, veggies and one time of mixing cheese with meat for the week.

Although this is best the next day....I will eat it the same day. I really love it. You can also freeze the ind. servings to make great TV dinners.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #67  

Default Crockpot Chicken

This isn't really a recipe but a technique.

Wad up 4 bits of tinfoil to make 1" round balls. Place in the bottom of your crock pot. Clean a roasting chicken and place on the balls. Season to liking and roast all day.

My fav is to add a Chicken Boullion HNS powder, rosemary, thyme and garlic powder to rub on it and roast.

If you look above and find Meemos Sweet rub that is wonderful on this too!
Old 04-14-2008, 01:30 AM   #68  

Default Mayo from Losingforhealth

Mayonaise for dieters

1 cup of safflower oil
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinger or lemon juice
1egg
1/8 teaspoon of powder mustard
garlic and onion powder to taste
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt

mix 1/4 cup of the oil with the egg, vinger and spices in blender blend for a few seconds till mix . then slowly add rest of all blend until well mixed. yield 1 cup. serving 2 teaspoons

I learned this recipe years ago. it is really good with tuna or any salad.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #69  
Gina

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8"

Default Strawberry Smoothie with a Tropical Twist

1 Mixed Berry Concentrate HNS
1 Can Red Raspberry Diet Rite Soda
3/4 cup sliced frozen unsweetened strawberries (sliced is easier on you blender)
2 packets of Splenda (optional)
1 capful each of vanilla, banana & coconut extracts

Blend until smooth. Makes a very filling HNS treat for lunch!
Old 04-23-2008, 02:10 AM   #70  

3MM CHILI with faux tatoes

1 pound ground buffalo
1 can (or equivalent in fresh) petite diced tomatoes rinsed and drained
3/4 pack your brand chili seasoning
chopped green onion
sea salt to taste
1 cup water
bit of cheese
cauliflower
ICBINB spray

Brown meat and rinse and drain, add chili seasonings, tomatoes, green onion, sea salt, water, simmer to reduce a little.
Steam desired amount cauliflower in steam bag until VERY soft. Pour in a bowl and spray with ICBINB then chop into very small bite size pieces, add sea salt, top with chili and cheese.

Last edited by 3monkeysmomma; 05-06-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:32 PM   #71  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Just thought I would share what I had for lunch today. I made a MRC version of Minestra and it was sooooo good! YUMMY! I will put it on the recipe thread, if I can find it.

MRC Minestra (Beans and Greens)

7 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into ˝ pieces
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
Sea salt and black pepper
3 cups low sodium, fat free chicken broth mixed with
MRC Chicken Broth HNS (I used this to help thicken the soup)
1 lbs. fresh spinach (you could use excarole or kale too)
1/4 cup cooked pinto beans

In a deep, heavy skillet over moderate heat, sauté chicken in olive oil until cooked through. Add the spinach and wilt down for three to four minutes. Add chicken stock, scraping up the bits from the bottom of the pan. Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Add beans and cook over medium heat until greens are tender about 12 minutes. Grate a small amount of parmesan cheese over soup to serve.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #72  
Judy

S/C/G: 174/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Turkey Sausage

Here's a great recipe for breakfast when you are tired of eggs and/or cheese.

TURKEY SAUSAGE

2-1/4 lbs. ground turkey
1-1/2 tsp. salt
1-1/4 tsp. ground sage
3/4 ts. ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground red pepper
1 to 2 tsp. fennel seed

In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients. Divide mixture into twelve 3 oz. portions and shape each portion into a patty.

Spray a nonstick griddle with nonstick cooking spray and heat. Add sausages and cook, turning until browned on both sides and cooked throughout.

Makes 12 sausage patties. (1 patty would be your serving)
Old 05-19-2008, 01:44 AM   #73  

I really enjoyed my lunch today so thought I would share it. I made orange roughy...
Parmessan crusted orange roughy
I shook out some parmessan cheese on a plate and added a good couple shakes of onion powder, lemon pepper, Mrs. dash original, pepper, sea salt. I mixed it up real well. I sprayed the orange roughy fish on both sides with Pam and then coated in the cheese mixture, I sprayed a pan with Pam and baked the fish on about 375 for around 15 to 20 minutes or so, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. It was very very good! I ate it with some asparagus and apple wedges with lime juice squirted on top. It totally hit the spot. I use to get Parmessan crusted Tilapia from Sams and I miss it but this was just as good!.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:54 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 344.5/tracker/144.5

Height: 5'4"

Default Suzi's MRC Pancakes

Suzi’s MRC Pancakes

1/4 cooked oatmeal- make this first by taking a scant 1/4 of Quickoats and blend with hot water until a thick consistency (thicker for baking and thinner for eating) Wait to add this until later.
1/4 cup (2 oz) cottage cheese- blend in food process or blender first to get all the lumps out.
1 egg
1 pkg. sweetener (equal or splenda)
Cinnamon (1/2 tsp, nutmeg (less than 1/8 tsp), vanilla or other flavorings up to 1/2 tsp(maple extract, butter extract)

After the cheese is blended, add egg and blend until well mixed. Add oatmeal and blend Add sweetener and seasonings to desired taste. Spray a hot griddle with butter flavor spray and wipe around with a paper towel. (Important to have a hot griddle) Pour onto griddle a circle with about 3” diameter. (If they are too big, they are hard to turn) They take longer to cook so watch. They do not bubble like ordinary pancakes. When first poured they are glossy, so when they begin to dull, it is time to turn.

Possible toppings are heated peach mango concentrate or other HNS with 4oz of water added and heated up. (They are great plain!)

It is easy to make up two batches at a time and can be heated in the microwave another day!

I use Walden Farm's Maple Syrup on these!
Old 06-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 205.5/171.5/145

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3monkeysmomma View Post
I really enjoyed my lunch today so thought I would share it. I made orange roughy...
Parmessan crusted orange roughy
I shook out some parmessan cheese on a plate and added a good couple shakes of onion powder, lemon pepper, Mrs. dash original, pepper, sea salt. I mixed it up real well. I sprayed the orange roughy fish on both sides with Pam and then coated in the cheese mixture, I sprayed a pan with Pam and baked the fish on about 375 for around 15 to 20 minutes or so, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. It was very very good! I ate it with some asparagus and apple wedges with lime juice squirted on top. It totally hit the spot. I use to get Parmessan crusted Tilapia from Sams and I miss it but this was just as good!.

Nickie - I made these not last week but the week before (and I am so not a fish person) and it was very good!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Where are you?? We miss you!!

Sharisse
Closed Thread