desperate metabolic research center help

• i just started mrc and i have read your success. and if you dont mind I have a few ?, this is my second time trying, the first time I had such horrible headaches and felt bad for the first week and quit, my daughter encourage me to try again and stated that if I could just stick with the program for 2 weeks these symtoms would go away, did any of you experience this any suggestions, I have a history of migraines and after my last episode im leary
    but after spending so much money I feel like I at least haft to try,
  • lucky40: I did have headaches at first, probably due to the caffeine withdrawal. Other than that, I had no problems. I firmly believe in this diet. It IS very strict, and often difficult to stay on track, but the results are amazing. Hope you have success this time, without the migraines. Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.
  • thanks
    I am determine this time I turn 40 this week and am tired of yoyo dieting and I have high blood pressure and a thyroid disease(hashimoto autoimmune) so I haft do do something natural but your right it is strict but well worth it you have done great,as I see by your stats I havent figured out to put that on here yet but when I do I will go for weigh in tomorrow cross your fingers
  • lucky40 - you need to come to the main MRC thread and stay plugged in. It'll help you just having the support system of the rest of the ladies (and a man) there. I didn't deal with the headaches, but lots of people in our thread have had crazy body issues since they started....maybe they'll have better advice.
  • hi i'm new here i joined mrc about 1 month ago and down 16 lbs and 15 inches i joined the savannah office i live in guyton, ga i just had to get rid of my weight since having twins 2 yrs ago mrc seems to be really helping me to change my lifestyle of eating
  • twins8831 - you might want to check out MRC Take 25 thread - welcome to 3FC, lots of fabulous support I think you will find.