3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Men's Corner (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mens-corner-237/)
-   -   Ok now it's time for you guys to talk me out of this tree lol (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mens-corner/278364-ok-now-its-time-you-guys-talk-me-out-tree-lol.html)

Bluejaybythesea 03-25-2013 01:43 AM

Ok now it's time for you guys to talk me out of this tree lol

So the wedding happened tonight. I drank, a lot. I added up my calories and I went (at least) 700 cals over my normal limit. I also weighed in at the lowest I ever had today at 232.s lbs. I am sure I kiss that number good bye. I feel incredibly guilty.

cherrypie 03-25-2013 02:01 AM

Dust yourself off and move on 700 calories are nothing in the long run. Ifyou are up the nexy couple days it will just be water.

penmage 03-25-2013 02:09 AM

Don't worry about it! You might be up the next few days due to water retention, but eat clean and drink your water and you'll be fine! Just don't make a habit of it :p

BillBlueEyes 03-25-2013 05:56 AM

Yep, give yourself credit for mindfully adding up your calories and holding yourself responsible - the real enemy is that urge to shut down under the sabotaging thought, I don't care.

And then mush forward. All you've lost if your official right to throw stones at the rest of us who aren't perfect.

IanG 03-25-2013 07:14 AM

Don't worry about it. And I bet that number does not go up. It's part of the benefit package of weight loss: going out and having more (not less) fun!

Now, tell us what happened. Was it a good wedding?

Bluejaybythesea 03-25-2013 11:43 AM

Yup it was actually pretty fun, which is not often i can say that about weddings. Up 2.6 pounds, but to be honest I feel a bit bloated so I give this little gain a day or 2 before I am back on track. Although, I am slightly disappointed only because when I weighed in at 232 yesterday it was the lowest I've weighed in a very very long time.

amandie 03-25-2013 12:14 PM

Please don't be disappointed! You did wonderful and honestly 700 may sound a lot but it isn't really especially if you have been in a deficit for most of the time. You'll be up for a few days due to water, just keep on going!!! The most important thing- you had fun at the wedding!

You WILL get back to 232 and under in no time. :)

Bluejaybythesea 03-26-2013 12:35 PM

Ok first:
Amandie: I love Hedwig. Second, thank you :). Its true, of the 2.6 I "gained" I lost the 0.6 today LOL. I think, because I set a goal for 230 this month which I was honestly quite close to before I am just a little disappointing I may not reach it before the 30th. It's not Earth shattering - it's the gamer in me.

Everyone else: thank you for the support :)

On average I loe 2/4 lbs a week. I have a feeling (because: fate) that this will be a 2 lbs week for me. But the week is still young, and we will see.