Old 03-17-2013, 02:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: See sig...

Height: 5'8

Default Busy weekend

Celebrated St. pattys day by going to some improve shows in San Jose. it was pretty fun, went to one alone the other with my best friend. I spoiled myself a little. I had a doughnut each night, the one i had on Friday was called "Feng Shui" and was glazed with green-tea frosting the one i had tonight was called cookie monster and had oreos and oreo frosting on it. Good for me? **** NO but it was my version of binge drinking for the holiday I guess LOL. I also had a hot-dog which was not the best for me either but it was alright. It was a dog with grilled onions and bell peppers on top. Arguably better than a regular hot dog but still guessed a hearty amount of calories to compensate for it.

I guess I am writing to alleviate the guilt I feel for venturing away from the grind, but good news is I never went over my calorie count.
Bluejaybythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #2  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

If you saw the amount I drank last night, you would not feel guilty. I was having regular coke as a mixer! I am glad you had a nice time out. To be honest, that matters more than calories. Calories at home/work are the real issue, not those out while dancing and laughing with friends IMO.

Last edited by IanG; 03-17-2013 at 09:43 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote