Laydees at 23lb down

• I'm married so it don't really count but I swear I was chatted up twice this week by complete strangers.

Not bad.
  • Isn't that the best feeling? People (men and women) treat me so different now that I'm thinner. Congrats on your 23lbs!
  • Hehe glad to see I'm not the only lady snooping around "men's corner" lol Elvis
    Congratulations on your loss Ian, I'm sure it will continue to happen even though your married it's still a great feeling.
  • OOOPS, thinforme!! I get caught in here all the time, I swear I'm not looking for men (even though I hear Ian is looking good!).

I click on "new posts" and read everything!!!

And the men sometimes have a little less drama going on than the ladies!
  • I agree Elvislover I read the new stuff also and there is less drama. I have also got some good ideas from hiding in here "guess I'm not hiding now" waves lol
  • I guess it's good that people get treated better after they lose weight but i think it's abit sad that people need to lose weight in order for other people to notice them. It's a shallow world we live in, but hey it's nice to get complimented lol.
  • I thought the ladies were kept out of the men's section using the magic of computers. But I guess not!

It's like a co-ed locker room in here.
  • Irish- I agree it is pretty sad

Ian- Come on even computers couldn't keep a women out when she wants to be nosy : p