Beer

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Shucks Slick! You should pop round and we'll sink a few. I have four cases in the basement as part of my diet.

The hops help. I swear they do!
  • If I was close to D.C. I would for sure. My goal was to take around 8 weeks off of drinking so I could get a good start to my life style change. After the school year is over I will celebrate with a couple.
  • You can't not enjoy beer if you're from Oregon. Craft brew is a way of life in these parts.
  • Lecomtes, I am glad you know what I am talking about. I just saw an article in the paper saying how us Oregonians get to enjoy around 150 micro breweries. I am holding on to my drinking though until I got go try some new beers at a good brew fest.
  • I like beer and whiskey...nothing better than a cold crisp Miller Lite and a Jamison neat on the side. Don't know why, but that combination is my happy place.

My body hates when I drink...it doesn't stop me, though. I truly enjoy the taste of whiskey, bourbon and a nice single malt scotch. I have to be very cognizant of my alcohol intake because of it.

I will say, I have not been able to give up drinking for more than a couple of weeks at a time before going back and I've still managed to lose 117lbs so far.

Find what works and work it, Ian!
  • Will do SoMuchFattitude and well done on the great loss with alcohol! I like to drink beer daily, and so far 50+lbs down!