Where it all begins! IrishLad91's Journey

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • Good job IrishLad. You can make the 230s. I do day fasts every now and again (except the beer!). They can be quite effective.
  • Week 25 over and I had a decent week with a loss of 1.2 lbs. I now weigh 242.4 lbs, making my mission to get in to the 230's by next Sunday.
  • Well done IrishLad. I did my motorbike test at the weekend and passed so sorry I did not check in on Sunday.

My weightloss has hit a big stall. I do not know what is happening but I keep bobbing around the 180s.
  • Week 26 over and a loss of 1.6 lbs to report which i'm happy with, definately getting into the 230's next weigh in!!!
  • Week 26 over and a loss of 2 lbs to report!

Joining the gym next week to begin my weightlifting program, I feel the time is right to begin now.
  • Great loss this week, Irish lad !
  • Hello all, weight loss has slowed down as I expected it would seeing as i'm getting smaller, but had a nice loss od 2.2 lbs this week. Getting very close to joining the 100 lbs club, pretty excited.
  • Well done IrishLad! My weightloss has almost come to a complete standstill.
  • Hi Ian, sorry for not replying sooner. I wouldn't worry about the stall in your loss, you're staying consistant so hopefully you'll get a woosh soon, keep up the good work man, we're after losing 211 lbs between us, that's a fully grown man!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss! I peeked at your pictures and you look amazing. Very inspiring. I can't wait to hit jy 100 pound mark. I am half way there!
  • Thanks seaurchin, it's a fantastic feeling reaching the 100 mark, even tho I have 22 lbs to go i'm thinking now i'll shoot for an extra 10 to get down to 200 and then work on putting on some muscle and lowering my bf% once again, even tho I've lost this much so far I feel like I am nowhere near to the finished article but I salivate at the thought of all the work I have ahead of me to get to my ultimate goal, it's almost like an addicition now.
  • Great work on joining the 100lb club IrishLad. That is a massive achievement.
  • Back again for the new year and I weigh 235.6, my goal for this week is to get below my original low weight of 232.6. I'm going to make it happen!
  • Weigh in time (been a while since I've said that) and i'm down to 234.0 with an ok loss of 1.6 lbs.

Going to really push this week to reach that 232 again!!
  • Another week down another with a 1.2 lbs weight loss to report.

232.8 lbs now just .2 off my previous low weight, will get there for sure next week.