Where it all begins! IrishLad91's Journey

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • You are killing this IrishLad. Well played!
  • Wow nice work Irishlad!
  • Excellent work IrishLad!
  • What's up everybody it's that time again, first of all i'd like to say that during the week i got someone to take my height when i got measured i was just a shade over 6' 4.5" which was a nice surprise, i got one of my other friends to measure me too and they confirmed it so that's the reason for me changing my height as the first one i put up was incorrect (slight as it was) but it all counts.

Anyway on to the weight another solid week, i now weigh 283.2 which gives me a loss of 5.6 lbs this week. YEEEAAAAH MAAAAAAN!

270's will be reached by next week.
  • Good job as always IrishLad. And with getting taller too. Instead of growing out he's growing upwards now! You're gonna love the 270s. That's almost 50 pounds gone man!
  • It's that time again and it's been a bit of a slow week compared to usual but still had a decent loss of 3.2 lbs i now weigh 280.0 lbs very annoyed when i stood on the scales but atleast i can now guarantee everyone that i wil be in the 270's by next weigh in. lol I'm also thinking of investing in a bike since the weather is getting alote more nice, should help burn some extra calories.

Gonna tear next week apart!!
  • So close! 3.2lbs is a decent loss. I get weeks like that and it does get harder to keep bashing out the 5-7 pounders as you get lighter. So far, I have averaged about 4 pounds a week since I started at 281lbs, but I know that will also slow.
  • Its funny how we (guys) complain about only losing 3.2 pounds in a week, rather than 5-7!

P.S. Congrats on your continued success!
  • Haha indeed! Its why we've been exiled to the Men's Corner! Us and our 4 lbs per week losses.

Hooray Testosterone!
  • Weigh in time and i've lost 4 lbs on the button this week woo hoo! I now weight 276.0 lbs.

Gonna push myself to the limit for week 14 i'm gonna be aiming for my biggest weekly weight loss yet, come on!!
  • You are kicking it to the curb IrishLad! Keep it going! 56lb lost is massive!
  • Good job I wish you a loss as big if not bigger in the future. Keep it up!
  • It's that time again and i've lost 4.8 lbs this week, long may it last!

260's are just within reach i almost can't believe it!

I now weigh 271.2 lbs, bring on next week!!!
  • Also just to add i just realised that from my ticker that i'm halfway there!
  • You're losing it quick IrishLad! 61lbs....wicked!