Where it all begins! IrishLad91's Journey

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • Well another week over and i now weigh 303.4 from 308.2 giving me a loss this week of 4.8 lbs which i am very happy with!

I was kinda hoping to get under 300 but it probably was a reach too far to do in 1 week but i promise you all i will be in the 200's for my next weigh in.

*shadow boxing*.....COME ON!!!
  • Wahey! Nice one. So close to the 2s.

4.8lbs is a great loss.

Next week you'll be there. What's a week between friends?
  • Can't wait for IrishLad's weigh in!
  • Weigh in time once more and i'm pleased to announce i'm finally in the 200's!!

Last week i weighed in at 303.4 and now i weigh 299.4 a loss of 4 lbs on the button. It's so weird seeing a 2 as the first number but i'm sure i'll get used to it

280's watch out i'm gonna put the fear of god in you!! ARRRRGHHH!!!!!
  • wAhey!
  • Bump.

IrishLad made the twos!
  • Hey Irashlad that is awesome!! Congrats in making it to the 2's. Your doing AWESOME!!! Your almost there! We can do this!!
  • Great job, IrishLad! Keep up the good fight.
  • Hey IrishLad, your pal Ian pointed us to the mens thread so we could all congratulation you on getting to Twoderville. Great job!
  • Thanks for the nice comments everyone, it's hard work but it's really starting to pay off lately.
  • Woot! Congrats thats awesome
  • Hey Irishlad and to you! That is WONDERFUL. You have got to be floating now. Clothes are bigger I bet. So very happy for you!! Way to go... Now onto the 280's!! You can join our 100lb thread 280-270.... But I know rodeogirl has started the 290's thread... Come on over and visit!!
  • Quote: Hey IrishLad, your pal Ian pointed us to the mens thread so we could all congratulation you on getting to Twoderville. Great job!
    Yes, we heard someone's doing awesome, congrats! :
  • Congrats On Making It To The 200s....Keep Up The Great Work!
  • Here we are once more with another week down. Last sunday i weighed 299.4, today i weigh 294.0 with a loss of 5.4 lbs!

My big goal this week is to be in the 280's by next sunday. BRING IT ON!!