God it feels good to live again!!!

• This summer has been phenomenal. Joined a gym and working out every day. Size 36 jeans and XL shirts. Wearing sleevless shirts and finally showing off my tattoos (and my newly formed muscles)

Joined a golf league, went skydiving, took an introductory flying lesson and got to do the takeoff and control the plane!! Took a trip to monterey, planning a trip to Scotland, just living life again!!!!
  • Congrats on your great success, Dave! Boy, you lost that very fast, esp in the beginning which is common, I think. Glad that you are enjoying your life again; that is so important really. I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to many ...
  • So nice to see you're enjoying life again! I think all of tbat stuff sounds great!
  • Fantastic!
    Great job Borgie! See...it CAN be done!
  • Wowsa.CONGRATS MAN! That is a AMAZING. Encouraging...and convicting... Note to self: GET IT TOGETHER!
  • Therightweigh... I see you are starting out the same place I did. It can be done man!!! Just find the diet that works for you and stick with it. Good luck on the Journey, it will be a wild ride!!!!
  • Amazing and inspirational! I hope next summer brings something similar for me
  • I checked out your site Borgie. Not to sound like a broken record, but you really are an inspiration. I'm hoping in the coming months I'll actually have the confidence to do what I want. E.g swim, kayak, ski, etc. Pretty much anything social or physical.
  • @paradisefalls - you will get there, and when you do its a glorious thing!!!

@kelby - good luck on your Journey. It CAN be done. Its hard work, but believe me it is worth it.
  • Congratulations, Borgie!
  • Very, very amazing. Good job!