Old 01-31-2011, 11:34 AM   #1  

Default A week without weight loss.

It can be frustrating, I weigh 210 and my goal is to be 190 by about the beginning of April. I have been hopping up and down essentially from 208-210. Could be excess water, excess waste, could be muscle.

When you work out nearly every day of the week trying to get something you never had, but something you want to try and get, and the only motivation you have for doing it really only comes from you, it get's really hard.

I know I probably weigh 208, heck maybe even less, even on my "Cheat" days where I eat some bar food, and drink a good amount of beer, I know the calories I consume, and I know that my metabolism is burning high enough and strong enough for and occasional 3500 calorie day to not phase me, and I know that part of having a healthy lifestyle is also knowing how to let yourself live it up now and again.

But why can't their be better scales out there to calculate out the waste and excess water?

I know I should probably just give in and take my own measurements so I'll know for sure how I'm really doing, but I like seeing lower numbers.

Maybe I'm just getting anxious to see myself at a weight I have not been in any frame of time I can recall. I want to be under 200, I know I can reach 190, I'm pretty certain I can reach lower. But being under 200 would be a nice motivational boost when I have myself to really be my only motivator pushing me forward.

Guess that happens when all you get are compliments and good jobs but nothing to help keep you motivated but yourself.
Ultreos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:51 PM   #2  

Can't give up hope. Need to just keep fighting the battle! You's get there!!
willydowd is offline   Reply With Quote