Old 01-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #1  

Default Week one Done!

So now it's time to look back at week one. Humm, well, we (wife and I) did fairly well. We did our make shift JC and although the wife was addmittly scared to start she did and has done wonderfuly. We eat all the time and are not hungry.
The GOOD:
We work like a team and encourage each other
We told everyone who would listen what we are doing so to avoid outside pressuer/temptation.

The BAD:
The wife can not live with out her SALT. everything she cooks has 2X the salt so with the Lean Cuisine dinners this was too hard for her. She has allowed her self to put a "little" salt on her food. This is her "cheat"

I had FOOTBALL, which also means BEER, the golden necter of the GODS! I thought I could let my self have this outlet,,,, wrong. With a low cal. diet the hangover was awful. Sunday was a total recovery day for me. Now I am alowing my self to have half and half in my coffee. That is a reasonable "cheat"

The results:
She lost 10lbs
I lost 8lbs.

I know a lot of that is water and "waste" but it's a start and we are charging forward into week 2 with a new found confidence. We are adding EXERCISE this week. spooky!

Till next week

Tight Lines
TED
Night Nurse33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:58 AM   #2  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

I don't have football issues now - I've given up football for the rest of the season.

<sigh> ... Sunday's game was a tough blow to this New England Patriots fan - I didn't buy in to the "easy win" talk, but I was hoping for a win and looking forward to the Super Bowl. But then again, guacamole's got a zillion calories, LOL.
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #3  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

GO Jets GO.

Sorry bill i'm a jets fan. Haven't you guys won enough ?

Night nurse - I found Beer to be way to high to indulge, i do enjoy a drink or two though and allow myself a couple of glasses of whisky with diet coke every now and then, around 70 calories an ounce which isn't to bad, i make sure to count them with my allotted plan.

Just don't go overboard, not just the extra calories but the added appetite that it typically brings.
Resolute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:41 AM   #4  

We are going away this weekend for some fun in the **SNOW** maybe I'll try the Captin And Diet Coke thing. Never know their just might be a "little Captin in me"

Tight Lines

TED
Old 01-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #5  
Kevin Reboot FEB2015

S/C/G: 203/160 Restart: 209/206/155

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys,

I just finished week 1 on my Ideal Protein diet. So far for this week I'm down -6.8lbs, -0.9% Bodyfat, -1 BMI. Really trying to stick this plan out so I don't get kicked out of the Army. Hoping to get some snowmobiling in today out here in Buffalo. How are the rest of you guys spending your weekend?
YankeeFan14040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:13 AM   #6  

Yankeefan, The weekend was great! Just the wife and I and some drinks in the Mts. We did flex our eating a "little" and I really mean the. We were surprised how our eating has changed so quickly. We found our selves many miles from our YURT and past our lunch so we looked hard for alternatives. Although we did not have the BIG weight loss we wanted this week we still did lose a little and had a much needed DATE weekend.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:36 AM   #7  
Kevin Reboot FEB2015

S/C/G: 203/160 Restart: 209/206/155

Height: 5'5"

Well that is a pretty good non scale victory right there. Glad to hear it. The dates are very much needed! Still moving in the right direction though!!
YankeeFan14040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #8  

HAPPY FEBRUARY!! It's a short month so enjoy it. I always look at Feb. as the last shot of winter, Spring is around the corner..