15 Year Old Male

• As you may have guessed, I am 15 years old. I am 5"10 and am currently 210.5lbs.

I have lost a total of 39lbs so far. My highest weight was 249.5lbs and I knew I really didn't want to live to see that 250 mark. I currently count calories and work out 4+ times a week. I just got a weight machine in my room and am going to get on that and include it with my cardio work outs. I have inspired a few people at school to lose weight too. Most of my friends are ignorant and don't believe me lol, but I don't think my pants/scale lie (hopefully ).

My goal weight is to be 160 with abs (6 pack ) along with a toned upper and lower body so I am not embarrassed next year (grade 11) in gym class.

Wish me luck, even though I won't need it because it's nothin'

^Just being a little cocky for jokes lol.
  • Drew - Congrats on that 39 pounds gone forever. You sound like you got both an eating plan and an exercise plan in place - you're on a roll, you are.

As you've probably discovered, there isn't a teen thread, but there are other teen's here and about; just keep your head up, you'll bump into each other.

And good luck with your six pack. All the protein powder ad's show guys with six packs - it must be the key male attractor, LOL.
  • WTG! I like your cocky style. Keep it going!

TED
  • Thanks a lot both of you. Haha yeah I was joking on the cockyness part of things. @Bill It's true, what male wouldn't want a six pack though? haha.
  • Hey buddy, that's great! I'm hoping I can inspire people with my future weight loss as well. But ultimately, it's all about you! Keep us updated.
  • Good luck with your goal. Takes a lot of effort to do what you're doing. I can relate a bit even though I stand at a different age.