Old 07-04-2016, 12:57 PM   #1  
On Medifast 5 & 1 Plan

S/C/G: 365/284.2/200

Height: 5'9

Default Medifast / TSFL Week 3 Results

I've been on the Take Shape For Life program since June 13 and thought documenting my weekly progress could help motivate me to stay on plan and also show anyone else interested in this program what progress looks like. I weigh daily and as you can see, there are ups and downs, but a general trend of going down.

Total loss: 20.8 lbs in 3 weeks

Week 3: June 26 - July 3 (Down 5)
Sun: 344.4
Mon: 344.0
Tue: 342.4
Wed: 343.0
Thu: 340.8
Fri: 341.4
Sat: 340.2
Sun: 339.4

Week 2: June 19 - 26 (Down 2.6)
Sun: 347.0
Mon: 346.4
Tue: 345.6
Wed: 345.2
Thu: 345.2
Fri: 344.4
Sat: 344.4
Sun: 344.4

Week 1: June 13 - 19 (Down 13.2)
Mon: 360.2
Tue: 356
Wed: 351.4
Thu: 349.6
Fri: 348.4
Sat: 346.8
Sun: 347.0
SweetEpiphany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:17 PM   #2  

That is terrific well done!!!
Kickingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:31 PM   #3  
Medifast Dieter

S/C/G: 237/.../169

Height: 5'1"

Great job. Hope you're still at it.
ginamay28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 12:46 AM   #4  
On Medifast 5 & 1 Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginamay28 View Post
Great job. Hope you're still at it.
Yep, I'm still at it. I stopped posting because I went on vacation for a few weeks and didn't have a scale with me. So I missed two weeks of weigh ins. Now that I'm back I weighed myself last Sunday and saw that I gained about 4 lbs over my vacation, which is not so bad considering I was on a cruise. We all know that cruise food is killer for any diet plan. I went right back to TSFL and have lost weight since Monday. Today I weighed and I've lost over 5lbs since Monday. So, I feel like the cruise gain must've been water weight. I feel like I'm back on track.

Last edited by SweetEpiphany; 07-31-2016 at 12:49 AM.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:36 AM   #5  
Medifast Dieter

S/C/G: 237/.../169

Height: 5'1"

I hope you enjoyed your cruise. I've never been on one. I always think about the TITANIC...LOL

You're doing great. Keep up the great work and check in often. I don't think there are two many MF posters on this board. I hit my two week restart today and I have lost 9.9 for two weeks.

Last edited by ginamay28; 08-01-2016 at 11:37 AM.
ginamay28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:28 PM   #6  

Awesome job! How are you doing now? Can you give us an update?

I just started a week ago and am down six pounds but have lost about 12"! Just none lost in my waist yet. By my belly button, I lost 4"!!!

I had a major hysterectomy last year and haven't been the same since. I can't seem to lose weight the way I did before my surgery when I looked really good and felt really good about myself! Ugh! I kind of wish I hadn't had the surgery but I had a growth that the doctor watched over the past couple years that just kept getting bigger and bigger even though I'm post menopausal.

Any way. Keep posting here so we can continue to support one another!
CruiseChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:30 PM   #7  

Sweet Epiphany: I too love to cruise. That's why my name is Cruise Chick! Where did you go and what ports did you visit? What ship were you on?

Considering you ate and probably drank, I think 4# wasn't so bad. You'll lose it quickly!

Cruise Chick!
Old 08-04-2016, 01:33 PM   #8  

[COLOR="Purple"][/Hi Sweet Epiphany I love to cruise that's why my name is Cruise Chick! What ship were you on? Where did you stop? Considering you ate and drank for a week I think the four pounds will come off very quickly once you recommit to program!

We'll be cruising in November this year. It's a Transatlantic Cruise starting from Rome, Italy and ending in Fort Lauderdale.

Let's stay in touch to keep each other motivated!

Cruise Chick!COLOR]
Old 08-04-2016, 04:17 PM   #9  
On Medifast 5 & 1 Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseChick View Post
[COLOR="Purple"][/Hi Sweet Epiphany I love to cruise that's why my name is Cruise Chick! What ship were you on? Where did you stop? Considering you ate and drank for a week I think the four pounds will come off very quickly once you recommit to program!

We'll be cruising in November this year. It's a Transatlantic Cruise starting from Rome, Italy and ending in Fort Lauderdale.

Let's stay in touch to keep each other motivated!

Cruise Chick!COLOR]
Hey Cruise Chick! I cruised to Alaska on the Norwegian Sun through Norwegian Cruise Lines. I loved it. We stopped at Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and Seward. Then took a train to Anchorage and spent a few days there. I also spent a few days in Vancouver before the cruise. The cruise was beautiful and I did indulge. We also got the ultimate beverage package and I was drinking a lot of alcohol, especially spiked hot chocolate But I walked a ton, and even did a 6 mile hike up the side of a glacier, so I was very active and that helped burn those calories. I posted a new update of my weightloss too. I lost all the cruise weight and 5 more pounds

Last edited by SweetEpiphany; 08-04-2016 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:18 PM   #10  

Awesome! You are just about at your two month checkin! I'm glad you lost your cruise weight plus 5 more gone. WooHoo!

The Alaska cruise was our very first cruise back in 2001! We are now on Number 15! I would definitely like to go back to Alaska and do the Land plus the Sea! I want to go to Denali National Park. We hiked at the Mendenhall Glacier and even had a mama bear and cub close to us, reported by other hikers. We also did a whale watch, which was amazing! We had one breach right next to our boat!!!

I'm a little discouraged right now because I'm losing lots of inches, but the needle on the scale is not going down. I'm thinking about jumping on another diet to mix up my metabolism! I'll see how my weighin goes this week.

I bet you're starting to really feel your weight loss! So proud of you for sticking with it and getting right back on program after vacation!!! You can do it! Next big goal for you is to get under the 300 into the 200's. You will be there in no time!

Have a great day!
Old 08-08-2016, 02:29 PM   #11  
On Medifast 5 & 1 Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseChick View Post
Awesome! You are just about at your two month checkin! I'm glad you lost your cruise weight plus 5 more gone. WooHoo!

The Alaska cruise was our very first cruise back in 2001! We are now on Number 15! I would definitely like to go back to Alaska and do the Land plus the Sea! I want to go to Denali National Park. We hiked at the Mendenhall Glacier and even had a mama bear and cub close to us, reported by other hikers. We also did a whale watch, which was amazing! We had one breach right next to our boat!!!

I'm a little discouraged right now because I'm losing lots of inches, but the needle on the scale is not going down. I'm thinking about jumping on another diet to mix up my metabolism! I'll see how my weighin goes this week.

I bet you're starting to really feel your weight loss! So proud of you for sticking with it and getting right back on program after vacation!!! You can do it! Next big goal for you is to get under the 300 into the 200's. You will be there in no time!

Have a great day!
Thanks so much! Yes, I am really starting to feel the weight loss. I feel a lot lighter on my feet and my clothes are fitting better. I went down a pant size and the back band on my bra straps are starting to feel loose, so I must have lost inches around my torso. Woohoo!

I gotta admit though that this last week was kinda rough because of PMSing. I feel like I overate on a few of the lean and greens But I know that learning to deal with this monthly occurrence is part of the process, so I'm gonna have to make it work. Just taking it day by day.

Tags
medifast, tsfl