3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Medifast

considering medifast

Old 02-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #1

Default considering medifast

Hi
I am thinking of joining medifast or ideal protein diet. I liked the idea of medifast as it seemed a bit more flexible/liveable but also seems to show great results. my only worry is there is no medifast center in my area. therefore i would be on my own or woudl have a coach. i worry about the accountablity not being there with no center around?? We have many ideal protein clinics around but I do like the medifast plan better any ideas??? thanks!
nickysmom1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:25 PM   #2

You can do it yourself! No need for a diet center. They charge about 3 x's more and really are not that helpful. Just order online! You can do it. I have a coach, but find she's really not that helpful. I think it just depends how motivated you are. Watch all the videos on YouTube! There are great coaches and lots of helpful hints. Plus, you found us here and we are ready to cheer you on.

I've been on for a little over 2 weeks, and have lost 15# with no exercising yet. You can do it! It is well worth spending the money on the food. Just follow the plan.
CruiseChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.