3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Medifast (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast-223/)
-   -   Anybody here doing Medifast??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast/300338-anybody-here-doing-medifast.html)

ginamay28 11-05-2014 08:34 AM

Anybody here doing Medifast???

Just joined the group and was wondering if anyone here was doing Medifast???

karinmeenan 11-05-2014 02:00 PM

I have been doing medifast since Sept 7,14

ginamay28 11-05-2014 03:21 PM

Great, I was wondering if anyone here was doing Medifast - the board is awful quiet...

Lesia47 11-08-2014 04:38 PM

I started 11/6/14

Hey!
I started 11/6/14 and I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm 5'8" and weigh 188. I would like to lose 30 pounds.

I've liked most of the food I've tried but couldn't get the brownies/chocolate chip bakes to "set" right in my micro, so I just dumped the package into my blender and mixed in unsweetened almond milk with ice. Pretty darn good. :)

Just make sure to drink lots and lots of water.

I hope I'm going to be successful.

Lesia

ginamay28 11-10-2014 10:07 AM

I'm sure you'll do just fine. I have trouble with the Soft Bakes sometimes. Sometime they set and sometimes that don't seem to want to set. They are all very tasty though. At least for diet food :) I'm sure if you follow the plan as directed you'll be a goal in no time.

CruiseChick 02-01-2015 05:45 PM

Do you add anything to the soft bakes? I can't stand the brownies or the chocolate chip ones. Any suggestions?

medifast1 05-03-2015 05:49 AM

Started medifast 4-2015

hi im on day 5 of medifast
im loving it so far
the food tastes much better than I expected

i don't add anything to the brownies.
i find the bars,brownie,cookie, cold drinks to be good so far
i really do not like the chicken noodle soup.
the first two days were hard.

i find that by splitting my lean ane green into meals helps me get through the day

Richy37 05-04-2015 12:41 PM

Hi Gina, I am on Medifast. I have been on it for over a month. I was going to a clinic and spent 1200k and didnt do to well. I am on here a few days during the week. If you have FB. Look up Jennifer's Madness. I joined that page and signed up with a life coach with "take shape for life" Good Luck on your journey.

ginamay28 01-13-2016 11:01 AM

Let's reboot this....

Anyone here doing Medifast now???

Fifty2015 01-13-2016 11:39 PM

I am here, doing Medifast as well

Hi ginamay28 -

Just wanted to say hello. I followed you here from the Medifast forum, but was posting as skevers there. Thanks for the tip regarding this site. I haven't figured out how to make a weight loss ticker yet, but I'm hoping I will find some support here. If nothing else, I'm hoping that time spent here reading posts will keep me from putting my hand into a bag of chips!

skevers / Fifty2015

Richy37 01-14-2016 12:22 PM

I have jumped back on I was sporadic at best during the holidays with no regrets. I gained 10lbs back.
The last week and a half have been a true struggle with giving in at times. I seem to have it under control this week but the true test will be this weekend.

ginamay28 01-14-2016 01:23 PM

Great to see you both posting here. I'm really excited about doing Medifast again. I tried to restart several times over the last 18 months and it didn't last for one or another reason. I have my mind in the right place right now though. Tomorrow will be weigh in for week 2 for me. Hope to see you around.

Richy37 01-14-2016 02:24 PM

Good Luck you can do it!

ginamay28 01-15-2016 09:46 AM

I'm getting there.... 2 weeks today down a total of 8.3. How are y'all doing?

BerkshireGrl 01-15-2016 04:13 PM

Richy87, you've lost 77 pounds with Medifast? Awesome, congratulations! :cb:

Ginamay28, great job losing 8.3 pounds in 2 weeks! :bravo:

Fifty2015
, hi there! :)

I did Medifast for a month several years ago and lost 20 pounds. I then fell off and have tried several methods since but no real success. Since moving to San Francisco in June, I lost 20 pounds off 275 through exercise, less wine and eliminating fast food. But then, I got stuck at 255-ish!

I decided to join a Medifast Center this time, and with it, get their weekly weigh-ins and counseling. I think I REALLY need the accountability and kick in the butt, ha!

I am getting married in June and that is part of my motivation to lose weight, but I also have several health problems that I want to get rid of: high cholesterol & triglycerides, asthma, high blood pressure. No bueno!

So far on my Day 1 back, I have had:
* Chocolate Chip Pancakes with the Sugar-Free Syrup: YUM.
* Chocolate Mint Bar: Good but maybe a bit too minty! ;)
* Garlic Chive Mashed Potatoes: Really good!

Good luck to all! :grouphug: