Old 06-25-2015, 12:53 PM   #16  

Hi MonkeySocks. I see you and I have the same goals. I am finishing up on my 3rd month and I feel great. You can do it. stay motivated and if you fall off get back on the next day.
I can tell you the first 2 months were the hardest. I would find some crackers or chips at night. I still lost some but it hurt me. I now cannot have crackers, chips or any nuts in the house. They are a trigger.
Stay positive and know you can do it!
Richy37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:57 PM   #17  

I agree with Richey 37. Get rid of all those "temptations" including events where you know they won't have anything you can eat or drink. GRRRR. Pick up those bootstraps and get back on program because you know it works! You can do it!
CruiseChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 02:53 PM   #18  

Default Just joined MF and started on 7/10

Glad to hear many here are doing MF. I am on day 4 - got a way to go - and so far am liking it. Goal 73 lbs. They started me on bars and shakes only the first week. Not sure if that is routine and how long that will last but like what I have so far. I have to do vegetarian option because I cannot eat meat without a ton of ketchup or sauce on it. Trying to stay away from triggers too.
GrammyGramGram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:20 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 197/190/125

Height: 5'1"

Newbie here too! So motivating to see everyone's tickers!
ladyvwj is offline   Reply With Quote