Old 05-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.2/147.6/130

Height: 5'2

Default Product opinions

Just looking toward buying another month...I have enough food still but I am running out of some of my favorites lol.

I was wondering how the oatmeal is? I have heard it doesn't taste good, but that it's good for recipes. But I've also heard the cream soups are awful, and I love them.

Crisps and crackers? Yay or nay? I'm not a fan of the puffs or bites...too strong for me, but I'll eat them, but I like the pretzels.

Are the ready to drink shakes any better or worse then the packets? I only use the packets as frappacinos, really, but it would be nice to have some more grab and go options.

I kind of wish you could try this stuff out without having to buy a whole box lol.
Andi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #2  

I love the soft serves, but they MUST be very cold for me to really enjoy the flavor.

I've heard that you can order single packs of MF from the company.

I'm very used to the plain oatmeal and the peach one. Sometimes I add one pkg of Splenda. I find the oatmeal a comfort food.

I haven't used the crisps or crackers. I don't care for the BBQ bites or the Parmesan Puffs, but to get them down encouraged me to drink a lot more water, so all was good. Won't order again though.

I've only used the packets of shakes, and again they must be ice cold. I bought a personal size blender. Good luck.
duckdame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 178.4/163.4/145

Height: 5'3"

I love mixing the Mac & Cheese with a packet of either Sloppy skies or Chili and then adding ground turkey to it. I eat 1/3 for lunch then have the rest for dinner.
It's like Chili Mac or Hamburger Helper ( although I haven't had those items since I was a kid!)
ChubbyChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #4  

what a good idea!!
duckdame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #5  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

I am day 3 and have been using the chocolate drink each morning. I tried it warm and it is ok like that. I was thinking of trying with ice in my blender to see if it easier for me to drink.

I tried the broccoli cheese soup and gagged all the through it. I am afraid to try the tomato soup i bought, but otherwise it will just sit in my cabinet.

A friend recommended the premixed mango drink so i bought that, but it tastes so bad to me. I end up gulping it down as fast as i can and try not to toss my cookies.

I like the vanilla crispy square but the caramel nut bar is just ok to me. Not my favorite. I am hoping my taste buds will adapt so things begin to taste better to me.
dak1lls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:40 PM   #6  

I really like the vegetable snack crackers. I love the dutchchoco skake in blender with ice. Cinnamon pretzels...hard the first day. Easier to today. Caramel but crunch bar could take or leave. Chickens soup OK.
mustbecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:13 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 242/174/155

Height: 5'7"

Though I tend to rely on the bars and ready-made drinks because they are so easy, the tomato soup is another favorite. I liked the older version better than the new one. I add chunky salsa to either to give it a little kick and substance.
4Health2 is offline   Reply With Quote