Is Crystal Light OK?

• I've been on medifast for 2 weeks now. I lost an amazing 11 pounds my first week and am 3 days into my second week and haven't lost anything which is okay because I lost SOOO much my first week.

My question is - is it okay to drink crystal light. I do around 64 ounces of water then switch over to CL but I always make sure I get plain water first. I probably consume another 34 ounces of crystal light.
  • Oh yeah! I think there's an official limit, but I usually have 2 or 3 of the single serve packets each day at work.

I get bored with plain water, so I need a little crystal light on my day to keep me sane. I love True Lemon drinks, too - their new black cherry limeade is heavenly!
  • I never saw the black cherry limeade - my stores only seem to carry the lemon. I went online to amazon and ordered some of those - they sound fantastic. My favorite OP drink used to be Sonics sugar-free cherry limeade. So my hopes are up!

I just can't do plain water all day - I get in almost a gallon then I have to change - I just need something with flavor. But, I do get in my required first.

Today I saw a 1 pound move on the scale and I was much happier.
  • BTW, so impressed with your loss... great job.
  • medifast has the little water flavor things but they have calorie burn and an antioxidant one, which crystal light doesn't have.