How much did you lose week 1?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • I have only lost 4 lbs on the first week. My second week is coming up, I have a feeling I may not lose a lb since I've been working out so much... When I'm at the gym, I over do it without noticing - then I feel all the soreness 2 days later. So I have a feeling I won't be losing anything this week.
  • My "official" MF center scale said I lost 6.1 pounds week 1. I prefer my at-home, as soon as I wake up numbers, which say I lost 7.6
  • I lost 9lbs the first week... and another 3 this second week! I'm so excited... I actually prefer this over Ideal Protein.... the foods better.

Congrats on the losses everyone!
  • I lost 17 week one but I started at 331. I was ecstatic. Today was the end of week two and I have lost 2 pounds all week and I want to cry. I know any loss is a good loss but I am devastated that I have done something terribly wrong to upset my wonderful progress. The other thing I am worried about is because I weigh myself everyday (like Im not supposed to) I know that in the week leading up to week two I have been fluctuating between 312 and 314 so it seems like I keep gaining and losing the same two lbs? Im hoping to see something impressive at the end of one month.
  • Quote: I lost 17 week one but I started at 331. I was ecstatic. Today was the end of week two and I have lost 2 pounds all week and I want to cry. I know any loss is a good loss but I am devastated that I have done something terribly wrong to upset my wonderful progress. The other thing I am worried about is because I weigh myself everyday (like Im not supposed to) I know that in the week leading up to week two I have been fluctuating between 312 and 314 so it seems like I keep gaining and losing the same two lbs? Im hoping to see something impressive at the end of one month.
    The initial 17 pounds was mostly water weight and you won't be able to replicate that again. 1-2 pounds per week s average on MF, you should not feel bad about a 2 pound loss. A loss is a loss - it's all good. I know it's cliche, but the weight didn't come on overnight, and it won't come off overnight either. Hang in there, you ARE doing great!!!
  • Today is one week for me! Started at 172, and today I'm 163.4 so almost 9 pounds!! I'm prepared to start losing less now, but it's amazing to see a 9 pound difference in a week!
  • Very happy after week one
    I lost 9 lbs. the first week. It's day 11 and I'm holding at 9 but I'm very happy. Looking for that first 10. Plan to take it 10 at a time and celebrate every one!
  • 8 lbs in the first two weeks. (and I did not stick to the plan as I should have. )
  • I lost 14lbs my first week and 25lbs for my 28 day challenge.
  • 7 lbs my first week.
  • 4.9 pounds- I am thrilled, as I don't have too much to lose. But I stuck to the plan fanatically, so I just have to keep on track. Glad to have this forum to bounce thoughts and ideas off of others on this journey.
    Question: I had the mashed potatoes for the first time today, good flavor, but mine were a little dried out. I added more hot water, and they were a little lumpy. Any suggestions? Thanks.
  • I lost 5 lbs 1st week; 1.9 lbs the second. It's a marathon not a sprint I think that is better than I have ever had!!!
  • I add almost 3/4 cup of the water to my potatos and they are never lumpy. they are actually pretty fluffy and much larger portion than if i add just 1/2 cup water. you can play with it. Also, you can probably nuke it less time if you are getting them dried out.
  • I lost 9# during Week 1 and 6# during Week 2. I'm enjoying the ride for Optimal Health and losing this weight.
  • Almost done with the first week, and down 5. I was down a bit over four the second day so I know much of that was water - but it help my pants button so I will take it!