Medifast

• Can you have salsa? I've been absolutely craving chips and salsa. however, I know I can't eat chips so I am substituting chips for raw peppers. (Favorite meal on Jenny Craig.)

Also, I know I'm on medi, but can I only eat 3 servings of veggies? I remember on Jenny Craig I could have as many veggies as I could eat. Is the same still true on medifast?
  • Quote: Can you have salsa? I've been absolutely craving chips and salsa. however, I know I can't eat chips so I am substituting chips for raw peppers. (Favorite meal on Jenny Craig.)

Also, I know I'm on medi, but can I only eat 3 servings of veggies? I remember on Jenny Craig I could have as many veggies as I could eat. Is the same still true on medifast?
    Are you going to a clinic? If so give them a call - I have been doing that, lol. I know you have to measure out your veggies and stay on their strict diet regulation. You might be able to make your own salsa from home with your veggies you're allowed.
  • Yes you are allowed salsa. 1 TBSP of tomato salsa is a condiment. If you have the condiment recommendation file it is on there.
  • Yes, only 3 servings of veggies. I measure my veggies on a digital scale and serving size is different per veggie. Ask your coach for the veggie conversion chart it will help you out a lot
  • Download the Quick Start guide. It's really pretty straight forward. Also, go on the MF website and read all of the articles listed under Success Tools. MF is pretty simple, but it's strict and it helps to have all the literature where you can check stuff.