Old 07-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #1  
smiling

S/C/G: 168/140

Height: 5'2''

Talking Recently Started MF 7/4/12

Hello to all-

I recently started MF on 7/4/12, so I've been on for practically 4 full days now. The first day was alright, the second day I felt like cheating alllll daaaay. But I didn't. Last night I had an extra MF "meal" because I was hungry late at night. Today was by far the easiest day--I actually almost "forgot" to eat this afternoon.

Hoping to connect with a few people who have also recently started or have been successful with this program to share.

THANKS!
Melissa
freckled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #2  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi freckled!

I've been on Medifast for over a year. Yeah, I still surprise myself for sticking with it for so long. I was so scared to start - I thought I'd want to gnaw my own arm off, or be a passed out hypoglycemic blob on the floor. I'm neither, and I sometimes forget to eat, too. This is the longest I've ever stuck to any weight loss plan, and I still want to keep going. A normal healthy weight is actually in sight now!

Medifast has taught me how MENTAL losing weight is. I thought it would be so very physical, but with so many food choices taken away, it made me realize how much mindless eating I did. And I had no idea how little food my body really NEEDS. And I was completely clueless on portion size.

Good luck and keep up the good work - it does get better physically very soon. You can do it!
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #3  
smiling

Red face

Thanks. Each day gets better and easier. It is really the most simple plan out there. Simple, but not easy, if that makes sense. Just glad to finally see some movement on the scale after trying so many other programs.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

hey fecckled,

how is it going today ??
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #5  

Default Starting MF today

I am starting MF today. I previously lost 90lbs. on MF but have gained half back...it took a few years to do though. Anyway, I am glad to see the forum and I look forward to being a part of it.

Jen
Juniper Berries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #6  
smiling

Pretty good.

During my first week I have officially lost 7 pounds. Yay. I think it would have been more but I did have 1 slice of pizza on Sunday. Not beating myself up about it because it was one slice not 4 Anyway I am feeling good-used to the program, just feeling a little bloated, but it is just about my TOM so I am guess that has a lot to do with it.

I am also drinking tons of water, which helps to curb my appetite. Truly, though, just this week has shown me how much I used to eat literally out of boredom. Snacking when watching tv, etc. That has been the most difficult transition, but also very eye-opening.

How was everyone's week so far?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/131

Height: 5'2"

Congrats on your loss, freckled!
amyaimeee is offline   Reply With Quote