Old 04-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 301.5/295.8/168

Height: 5'9"

Default Just Ordered Medifast

I just ordered MediFast, I know that I am going to need a lot of help sticking to it but in the end it will be well worth it! I was talking to a guy this weekend who lost 50lbs in 4 months. I am hoping that I can have the same type of amazing story that will change my life for the better! Please wish me luck!
Courtneyep27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #2  

Location: Boulder, CO- but moving back to NJ in less than one week!

S/C/G: 252/185/135

Height: 5'4"

Good luck to you! I'm 7 weeks in and down 21 lbs. It was slow at first but once it picked up, it's been steady. Make sure you're getting enough water!

Keep us posted on your progress!
xirene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #3  
I want big pants!

S/C/G: OMG/OMG/150

Height: 5'2~ish

Good Luck, Courtney! I'm 2 weeks into Medifast, myself. I haven't gone for my second weigh in yet. : I'm currently doin' the "Daily Nutrition" plan which is just 4 and 2 as opposed to the 5 and 1. Well, I've done a week of each so we shall see....I've had a little bit of a struggle adjusting and snafoo'd here and there but, I have no doubt you're way cooler than I as most people are. I know you'll do great!
DeFluffinMyStuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 301.5/295.8/168

Height: 5'9"

Thanks Guys! It should be here on Monday! I don't have a center here, and its mostly just me so I am going to try and get the most support I can from people helping me online! My husband is a supporter but he is always nervous to tell me oh you shouldn't do that. So he told me he is going to try and do then best he can with helping me stick to it! But like I said almost all my support is going from you guys inside this little funny looking black box/book type thing.
Courtneyep27 is offline   Reply With Quote