Old 10-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #1  

Default Anyone willing to share?

Hi everyone. My name is Kathy. I tried the Medifast diet a couple of years ago and had pretty good success. I want to go back on but like an idiot I threw away all of my information sheets and book. Does anyone have a copy of the sheets that they could email me? Or does anyone know if you have to be registered through the medifast website to order the information and book? I need to lose weight because I have a cirrhotic liver and could end up facing surgery so anyone with any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!
faerygirl97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #2  

I think all of the program information is on the medifast website. For instance the Quick Start pamphlet can be found here: http://www.medifast1.com/support_too..._and_tools.jsp

I just started MF about 2 weeks ago, and that quick start pamphlet is all I got plus a CD. But I haven't touched the CD - but probably everything on the CD is on the web.

You can also join the mymedifast community for free. On the boards there, I got links to some useful charts on weighing and measuring meats and veggies.
Maurene is offline   Reply With Quote