Old 06-07-2009, 02:28 AM   #16  
Awesome

S/C/G: 250.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

It's ok without oatmeal and bars but the oatmeal and bars are the YUMMIEST in my opinion
janellody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #17  

I agree with Jane, the oatmeals and crunch bars are great, so are some of the soups and the Ready to Drink shakes. I am incorporating another product into my journey, but I will never do without MF oatmeals and peanut butter bars!! MF is a great program. Hope you like it, 'love2006'. Follow the 5 and 1 MF plan and you will lose. Rather than setting a goal to lose a certain amount of weight in a certain amount of time, set a prospective goal you want to reach, say months and months away, and for the time being concentrate on getting healthy, feeling and starting to look good, one day at a time. Otherwise, you might place too much pressure on yourself and possibly give up. Best wishes and success in your weight loss journey!
sunnywarmth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #18  

Personally I can do without the oatmeal. But most people love it. I highly recommend one of Medifasts healthmate blenders, Love2006. I use to use their shaker jars until my health coach convinced me to try the blender. I am hooked for life now with the blender and NEVER use the shaker jars. Also do you like dark chocolate? Well I didnt until I tried the dark chocolate antioxidant shakes and that is the only flavor I drink now. The RTD's are nice to have on hand when you know you will be away from the house for a few hours and will be missing a meal or two. I pack them up in a little mini cooler with some ice packs and I have them when I need them. The eggs are really good.....ADORE the chicken and wild rice soup...tomato soup....cream of broccoli.....chicken noodle soup....I dont add as much water as they say and the soups are even thicker. The bars are so good but you have to be careful. In the past, the first time around, one day I sat down and ate an entire box in one sitting. :-( Not wise trust me. I dont use the puddings as they dont fill me up. Play around with the program and foods, find what works for you. I dont have to do any tweaking of most of the products. I go for weeks on just the Medifast products then I'll do the 5 & 1 for a few days. I'm going through a period right now where I am plateauing, but it doesnt bother me cos eventually, the scale kicks back in and the weight loss continues. This is very normal so dont let it discourage you. It's just your body saying hold on here, I dont want to release all the fat too soon. I sit here now drinking a creamy frothy dark chocolate shake that I just mixed up in the blender. Love2006, you will love the program!! Best of luck to you and let us know when you items arrive!!!

Last edited by Suzie; 06-07-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Suzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #19  

Sunny, I read your PM and tried responding to you with a long 4 paragraph reply. I then click on send and it told me I was too new yet to send PM's. I am so sad. :-( It took me quite a while to reply too. Aaargh!!

When I qualiify, I will send you a PM!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #20  

Not to worry, Suzie. I have never PM'd on this site, only on the other one years ago, that I saw you on once or twice. I am happy that the PM went through. PS: like this site so much better, the other one is rather slow, but certainly can be attributed to the economy, for sure! Thanks for your reply.
sunnywarmth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:45 AM   #21  

I think I will be able to PM you once I have posted enough. Would love to keep in touch with you!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #22  
Operator265

You just need 20 posts and 20 days on. I'm sure you'll get enough posts in by the 26th.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #23  

hi everyone ! i got my meals today. i tried chicken wild rice soup , be honestly i don't really like it. i had chocolate pudding, it's just ok. Anything to help me taste better with those foods? Thanks all
love2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #24  

i think i will order some wonderslim and combine it with Medifast meals . is it ok to have both ?
love2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2006 View Post
hi everyone ! i got my meals today. i tried chicken wild rice soup , be honestly i don't really like it. i had chocolate pudding, it's just ok. Anything to help me taste better with those foods? Thanks all
I live for the chicken and wild rice soup. It is one of my favorites. Are you cooking it as exactly described? I find that is necessary to do. I also add some onion to mine. If I have less than 2 boxes on hand, I start to panic. The pudding is good but it doesnt fill me up. Therefore I dont use it. You might want to try adding splenda to it. Also, I have found that nothing tastes good the first few days, but soon, things start tasting better. How long have you been at it? I probably sound like a broken record here but have you tried the Dark Chocolate shakes? OMG they are also what I live for. Couldnt do this program without them.

I just got some wonderslim shakes and they are nasty. I am going to sell them on ebay. The medifast shakes, if prepared with a blender, are far superior to Wonderslim, in my opinion.