Old 04-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #1  
zay

Default Looking for a buddy...

Its been especially stressful with everyday life and I've been off plan and not successful with getting back on plan. I'm gaining weight back. I know monthly cycle has a lot to do with it, but I really need to take three days to perfectly stay on plan to get me where I need to be to suceed (mentally and physically) Anyone looking for the same? PM me or post. My plan is to start today and be in ketosis on Saturday.
zay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 18/18/12-10

Height: 5'8''

I can't PM, but I can post a whole bunch to help out. Of course, I am only on day 2, but I can offer encouragement!

I keep checking the forum for new posts and waiting and hoping! I am also a member of another forum that has a wonderslim thread so that is helpful too.

Saturday is a great day for Ketosis because Sunday is Easter and I scared!!
TracyRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #3  
zay

Thanks Tracy.
Wow, 31 hits. I'm sad.

Well, I guess I'm posting my three days here. I'm happy to say that I've finished my 4th meal. I'm undecided if I'm going to do 7 pkgd meals or 5 or 6 & 1. I will try for the 7 but if I can't do it, I'll eat a lean and green. I'm behind on my water but will catch up.
Hope everyone is having a good on plan day today!
Old 04-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #4  

It's okay! *waves hi to everyone*

I have found myself becoming very excited for the lean and green. *MmMm food that you can chew!* If you are having difficulty making it through the days, I think that trying for 7 is a good plan but knowing you can fall back to the lean and green will be good.

I had the vegetarian sloppy joe earlier...it was my least favorite thing so far. But then I was surprised at how good the cran-grape drink was! I was out shopping for awhile and found myself feeling weak/shakey. Just another reason to remember to plan! Even my boyfriend said "why don't you keep the bars in your purse?" If I had known we would have been out forever, I would've!

I hope you have had a great on plan day! 1 down, 2 to go!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #5  
Operator265

Don't feel bad. Most of the people who checked it out got it from the "New Posts" listing and didn't really notice which forum it was from. Sorry, there just aren't a whole bunch of MFers out there. I'm not OP right now, just maintaining, but I'm happy to lend some support.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #6  

Hey, Zay! How was yesterday?

Last edited by TracyRN; 04-10-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #7  
zay

Thanks Gals! Operator, I didn't think of that

OK, here is the complaining....I feel horrible. Hunger, headache. I've really been abusing the carbs lately so I'm paying for it now with the withdrawl. I'm home and things not so busy, so I think I'll be ok today. I am going to stick with filling shakes and have my water measured and will drink that in between meals.

I'll check in later. Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm not alone.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:02 AM   #8  

You are right, you are not alone! If you are home and have some quiet time, try to get a nap in! That really helped me. When I thought I couldn't do it anymore, I lay(ed?) down and dozed even for 10 or 20 minutes. My 8 year old son is on spring break this week and I am home with him, so I would lay down and say "Mom just needs a few minutes of quiet time, honey." And his response "Is it because you are on a diet, Mom?"

Have a great OP day! You are thisclose to ketosis!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #9  

P.S: Complain away!

I was so mad yesterday when I didn't like the veggie sloppy joe. As I was watching my boyfriend inhale a footlong subway sub. Sometimes it's just nice to have a good vent!
Old 04-11-2009, 08:54 AM   #10  

I hope it's going good, Zay!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:42 AM   #11  
zay

Thanks Tracy! I'm dong fine! I made it through yesterday! this is such an accomplishment for me!

Have great day! How are you doing?
Old 04-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #12  
Operator265

Good to hear you're sticking with it, even thru Easter. That alone is quite an accomplishment. GOOD JOB!!!