Old 04-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 215/195/140

I have been on the NLD for a couple of weeks now. I tried a full fast and then added some of the snacks. However, my body doesn't tolerate the soy in the NLD snacks and bars. I have since gone back to a full fast and returned the soy products for a refund.

I also question the NLD forum. I noticed that the administrators on that forum edit my posts. I'm not comfortable with other people changing my words so I no longer post on that forum. Therefore, NLD's 'support' alone isn't satisfactory enough to keep me as a customer.

I need to reorder in a week or so and have decided to go with the Wonderslim shakes and puddings to avoid soy and save money. I otherwise hope to receive support from this forum rather than NLD.

Last edited by checkersk; 04-04-2009 at 10:53 PM.
checkersk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:47 PM   #17  
Let's go LEAN!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Zay~~ I agree, the Bariwise bars are THEE BEST! I've had the Carmel Crispy, Carmel Brownie, and Peanut Butter. They're way better than any of the MF bars, and the MF bars are good. I have also tried the WonderSlim and ProMedi bars and don't like those so much- they're too chewy. The Dietdirect.com site has great "entree" items too- the nacho cheese pasta, and spaghettini are my favorites.
AshleyA is offline   Reply With Quote