Old 02-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #16  
Nutrisystem

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Thumbs up

Hello,

I am on Wonderslim and love it! I get fruit, starch and optionals. It's a lot like Medifast except what I mentioned above. They have been around for 10 years. It is less expensive, the shakes and many flavors of bars are great. Most of the entrees are very good. With all the protein in them, you are only hungry when meal time gets close. I was on Medifast and have nothing to say bad about it except that it is just expensive for our budget. I gained a lot of the weight back from it, but that was my fault and no one elses. I am really learning a lot with all the materials that WonderSlim sent me. There was no hard sell with them and no signup contracts at all. My husband even notices that I have a lot more energy. I will be on it 2 weeks Friday. That is my weigh in.

Melanie in Colorado
Melsie52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:14 AM   #17  

S/C/G: S 225/ C 220/ G 135

Height: 5'3

Hi Everyone,

Can someone who's on the WonderSlim Plan give me any ideas on how to handle having a shake at lunchtime while at work or even doing this program while at work during the week? I am familiar with the old "Optifast" program from MANY years ago, and that wasn't easy. I know they are different, but could use helpful ideas. I guess I am wondering what a typical day is like and having to take the program with you while being away from home.
Oh, and does anyone want to share which flavors of shakes and bars are favorites?
Thanks in advance!!
YSLGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #18  
Operator265

Hi YSL.

I copied this from a post I made last year when I was on MF, but, I do pretty much the same thing now on WS.

OKay. I make medifast muffins on my days off(I don't care for the taste of oatmeal straight) along with some chicken breasts and fish portions. I also cut up salad greens(I mix different ones) and different veggies and put them in separate containers. Night before work out I pick out my 4 packages for the next day(1 MF meal is the muffins), set up tea pot and water on stove for soup and hot drinks. The cupboards above my tea maker, magic bullet and food scale is my MF center(No kids allowed).

In morning and turn on tea maker and stove top tea pot. While those warm I grab the salad I prepped on weekend and put .5 portion of meat on and other half of meat in zip-loc. Ice bottle, water bottle, salad, meat and spritzer bottle go into bag(Ice bottle keeps everything cold and becomes water by the time I drink the other one, no space wasted on "Ice Packs"). Tea and drinks go into thermoses. My lunch bag has two pockets, big side cold, small side hot. I've eaten both my muffins by now and have enough tea left for a cup to drink before work. I have left one MF meal in the cupboard for after work. I also either put a jello or pickles in my bag for snack(pre-prepped on weekend, ofcourse) and usually some olives to cover my fat portion.

I mix the cream soups and shakes before they go into the thermoses or they will set up like paste. I often put a veggie portion in certain soups. That's all a matter of taste. Eat the soups as your next meal and be sure not to forget them in your lunch bag. I had one explode two days later. Scared the **** out of my dog.

I try to have my meals about 3 hours apart and just have my snacks and olives whenever the urge strikes. Hope this wasn't TMI and that it helps.

On WS, I eat one of the protein packets while I get ready for work and save the Chix Fajita/Marinara for when I get home at night.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #19  

S/C/G: S 225/ C 220/ G 135

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator265 View Post
Hi YSL.

I copied this from a post I made last year when I was on MF, but, I do pretty much the same thing now on WS.

OKay. I make medifast muffins on my days off(I don't care for the taste of oatmeal straight) along with some chicken breasts and fish portions. I also cut up salad greens(I mix different ones) and different veggies and put them in separate containers. Night before work out I pick out my 4 packages for the next day(1 MF meal is the muffins), set up tea pot and water on stove for soup and hot drinks. The cupboards above my tea maker, magic bullet and food scale is my MF center(No kids allowed).

In morning and turn on tea maker and stove top tea pot. While those warm I grab the salad I prepped on weekend and put .5 portion of meat on and other half of meat in zip-loc. Ice bottle, water bottle, salad, meat and spritzer bottle go into bag(Ice bottle keeps everything cold and becomes water by the time I drink the other one, no space wasted on "Ice Packs"). Tea and drinks go into thermoses. My lunch bag has two pockets, big side cold, small side hot. I've eaten both my muffins by now and have enough tea left for a cup to drink before work. I have left one MF meal in the cupboard for after work. I also either put a jello or pickles in my bag for snack(pre-prepped on weekend, ofcourse) and usually some olives to cover my fat portion.

I mix the cream soups and shakes before they go into the thermoses or they will set up like paste. I often put a veggie portion in certain soups. That's all a matter of taste. Eat the soups as your next meal and be sure not to forget them in your lunch bag. I had one explode two days later. Scared the **** out of my dog.

I try to have my meals about 3 hours apart and just have my snacks and olives whenever the urge strikes. Hope this wasn't TMI and that it helps.

On WS, I eat one of the protein packets while I get ready for work and save the Chix Fajita/Marinara for when I get home at night.

Wow!! Thanks for the detailed info. Very helpful and apprecitaed.
YSLGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote