Old 10-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 297/171/165

Height: 69 inches

Default Just Wanted to Hi

I find in the land of wieght loss there aren't many men out here and posting. My wife tells me that it is that most men aren't as chatty as I am. So I thought I would check in as a newbie to MF and see what I could learn.

My first month I have lost just at 25 lbs. I am curious to know if I can expect as much results from here, or have you all experienced a slow down after the first month? Yeah I know guys lose differently some times. But what has been your experience? I stopped at 297 lbs after a couple of years of trying to get below 200. I swore to myself I would not go over 300 and so I was highly motivated to find a plan that would work for me.

So far so good, I guess that inner doubt still says that it won't work over the long run to get to my goal. I know it has been easy to stay on plan and so I take each day as it comes. I also feel that getting past the first 4 weeks has taught me some new habits. So waiting to see how it goes.

Well enough about me, be blessed all!
Rick
Rickd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #2  
It's either Now or Now

S/C/G: 185/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Rick, congratulations on your loss so far!! That's very awesome. There are guys around here, so don't feel like an outsider. We're all on this journey together.

I have to admit, I'm a newbie so not sure what happens after week 4. But from some of the other posts, it seems like people who do stick to it continue to have success.
Itstime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:20 AM   #3  
DanLovesMedifast

S/C/G: 358/265.8/159

Height: 6

Wink Chatty Dude Here!

Hey Rick, Chatty Bud here!

I am all about support. So I like to post, learn, share, support and be supported on this journey.

Congrats on your loss so Far. I Love Medifast. Works so well.

Have a great On Plan Day!

Dan-O
DanLovesMedifast is offline   Reply With Quote