Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 07:14 AM   #46  
DanLovesMedifast

S/C/G: 358/265.8/159

Height: 6

WOO HOO! Congrats 2bthinagain! Wow! GREAT Job! Staying On Plan works! Keep it up! Woo Hoo!

Good Morning Everyone! Have a Super On Plan Saturday!

WE can do it! Dan-O
Old 10-11-2008, 08:29 AM   #47  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Great Job Susan! Way to Rock the first week!

Goodmorning Dan...Thanks for the info on the bars!

Have a great day All! Gotta run...

D

Last edited by djay; 10-11-2008 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:50 AM   #48  
We can do this..and will!

Default New here

I am awaiting my first delivery of Medifast to get started. I hope to lose 106 pounds! I wonder how long that will take! I just hope I can hang in there and do it!
Old 10-11-2008, 10:17 AM   #49  
DanLovesMedifast

Good Morning Djay, glad to offer bar info. We are all here to support each other!

Hi Joanie and Welcome! YOU can and will lose the weight, just stay on plan and the weight WILL come off! We are here to support you and each other!

WE can do it! Dan-O
Old 10-11-2008, 11:18 AM   #50  
I Can Do This

S/C/G: 209/186/160

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Joanie,
Wow since last Saturday when I first stepped into this forum the # of members has sure grown & that's great.

Djay-you asked what it was about the crab soup. I think the last time I had it, the consistency was just thin & icky. Those little things you refer to as "plastic" things. I couldn't help but think "OMG is that pieces of crab shell" I know its fake or imitation crab in that soup & there would be no shell, but i couldn't stop thinking that.

So far I would say my favorite foods are the banana shakes & pudding, orange & chocolate shakes, chicken noodle soup & my most favorite is the oatmeal raisin bar. I had hear from other doing MF that the pudding doesn't hold up in the fridge after preparing. I have not had that problem at all. I can make it in the morning & have it later in the evening & it's still firm. I use the Magic Bullet to mix everything & I think that it makes the texture of the shakes & puddings smooth.

Missy- Did you enjoy your day with the kids yesterday? What movie did you see?
Old 10-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #51  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

WOW, a bunch of new things to read and new people to meet!
Welcom Joanie, 106? No problem! I cnat wait to hear your stories!

Itstime, (I wish I knew how to "quote") I LOVE what you said about hunger and junk! Too true!!!!!!
No, I never craved food, I just wanted it! Ah.... I do remember CRAVINGS! When I was pregnant I had the worst cravings. I ate only steak and coke and chocolate with my first pregnancy and nothing but bread on my second pregnacy! Oddly, my two sons are as different as my two pregnancies... lol.
I had a blast yesterday! We walked around everywhere and got tea and the boys got hot coco and we met our friend and had some lunch (I had a shake and a bar... hehe) I got a new winter coat. Ok, quick story about this coat. Last year when shopping for a winter coat I was so discouraged by not being able to find one at the regular store. The xl's were too small! I had to go out and get a 2xl. Boo hoo and a year later... I went into the Juniors dept. (they run smaller than misses) and picked up a fitted xl. With room to spare! thats like a large in misses. It is adorable! Its a fitted black wool coat, knee length. A few days earlier I bought a new pair of adorable black boots. The first time in my grown life I was able to put on a pair of boots and zip them all the way up without any problem! I am floored! Soooo, when i put on this smashing new coat and my awesome new boots, well... let me tell you how amazing I felt yesterday! Strolling around downtonw with the boys in my amazing new digs! Feeling fabulous!

We saw Journey to the center of the earth. It was great, very good movie for kids. There was this couple who brought their 3 year old daughter, though, and that kid would not stop coughing! Im not just talking a little annoyance, this girl coughed so hard about 15 minutes into the movie that she vomitted into her popcorn bag! You would think that this would be a great time to scrap the movie night plan and head out in search of rest and healing for their little one, BUT NOOOOOOO! The dad left calmly and came back with a new popcorn bag! What is wrong with people!?!?!?! We were sitting 3 rows down from them, and moved soon after to the other side of the theater.
Sorry for the ramble, have an awesome weekend all. We all going out to the pumkin farm today. Cheers, Missy
BTW, Djay, I just noticed you and I are at the same weight! yay! and way to go on the journey! Im proud of your attitude and progress!
Old 10-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #52  
DanLovesMedifast

Welcome Joanie! YOU will Love Medifast it rocks! I have lost 80 lbs in 14 weeks! IT works!

Hi Missy and 2b!

I make all soups with 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup water depending on the consistency I want the soup to take on. I also prepare AT LEAST three hours before eating or prepare the night before and place in the fridge. Fyi.

Have a Super On Plan Day! WE can do it! Dan-O
Old 10-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #53  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

Oh boy, I blew it tonight!
I went out for pizza and junk and boy, I had a few. Now, I had 2 pieces... I feel like I had half a pie. Funny how this food now makes me feel "heavy". I used ta could eat twice, if not thrice the amount! Well, still, for me this seems like such a few steps back.
I know, I gotta get right back into the swing. Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I start my three day back into ketosis... I cant get off the wagon now, just feel like I knew better!
Sleep in for me y'all, (I got young'ns and rarely sleep past 7am!)
Missy
PS : Dan-O, everytime I read your "we can do it" insprirational (whick I love BTW)I keep thinking of Bob the builder! LOL hehehehe... Can we do it? Yes we can!
Old 10-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #54  
I Can Do This

Hey Missy,
Was the pizza at least the best pizza you ever had??
You have come so far and know what you need to do. Move on and look ahead & you will get right back into that fat burning stage. Realisticly this is probably something that will happen to me also.
I have a 16 yr old son who is tall, thin & very active who has pizza & other goodies often so its always in my face.
Don't beat yourself up over this too much. Just rememeber how good the new coat & boots looked & felt and you will be back on track. Im sending you lots of support for the next 3 days.

Last edited by TwoBThinAgain; 10-12-2008 at 09:19 AM. Reason: edit
Old 10-12-2008, 09:25 AM   #55  
Blue Blood

Good Morning All!

First of all to Missy Please take this with the love in which it is offered! OK...enough of that! As of right now...You are back on plan and moving forward!

WooHoo Susan! I think we are on the same page on the food issues now. The pudding is just OK to me but I like all of your other picks. I try to stay away from the bars when possible. I don't loose as quickly when I have them. Can't wait for the bars that Dan mentioned! Yummy!

My current favorite breakfast is the Swiss Mocha shake with 1 tsp of instant coffee and a dash of vanilla! Yummmm! close your eye's and you will think you are at Starbucks!

I had such a blast with the granddaughter yesterday. I took my teacup poodle 'Cooper' with us to the dog show. My grandaughter was kind enough to allow Cooper to ride in the stroller with her. They were so cute together! People kept stopping me to take their picture. Wish I knew how to put a picture up here from my phone...anyway...My grandaughter has no fear of animals. She wanted to pet every dog regardless of size. Then they had a petting zoo there. As we were passing a camel it brought it's head right down in front of her. I thought she would freak and jump into Grammy's arms...but no...She reaches right out and pets that camel on the face that is nearly as big as her! Needless to say she had a blast with the rest of the petting zoo. She kept up her sunny disposition for a pumpkin painting contest and a Bluegrass concert! It wasn't until we got back home that fatigue took over and I got to see one of those famous 2 year old temper tantrums! But after a nap...She was good as gold for Octoberfest! What a great day!...Oh and I stayed OP!!! YAY!

Back to laundry and housework today

Have a great day all!

Last edited by djay; 10-12-2008 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:13 AM   #56  
I Can Do This

Djay, That shake blend sounds OMG so good. I have Dutch Chocolate shakes so I am going to try it with that. Sounds delicious.

That is so cute your grand daughter let Cooper ride in her stroller with her.
I would love to see the picture. If I remember right, you can send the picture
from your phone to your email address, save it to a file & then you should be able to post it on here. My son is good with that stuff most of the time I ask him to do it for me.

Have a great day.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:02 PM   #57  
Blue Blood

OK...I think I got it. Thanks Susan. Here is Riley and Cooper at the Dog show!

Old 10-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #58  

Default Hello to all

I am new to 3FC and I have been reading all of your wonderful post. This is such a positive place. I have been considering MF for a long time, but have been reluctant because nothing ever seems to work for me. After finding this wonderful board, I am going to order today. I can't wait to start!!!!!

Old 10-12-2008, 09:02 PM   #59  
I Can Do This

Djay, she is so cute, what beautiful eyes and those cheeks!

Welcome Teacherself, yes it is a positive place, lots of good ideas & support.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:25 PM   #60  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
What a bunch of cutie pies! So glad you get to spend great time with your granddaughter! Djay, thanks for the kick!
And yes! that was orgasmic pizza!!!!! BBQ sauce with chicken and onion and YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM. But, Yay!, its all out of my system now! One funny thing... I stepped on the scale this morning with a 5 pound gain. This cant be, can it? You cant possibly gain 5 pounds in a day can you? That just seems impossible, even with 2 pieces of kick'n bbq pizza. Hmmmmm. What happens to make that happen?
Okay, so today I went out and bought a killer bike! As much as I hate to admit it, I gotta love Walmart for saving me a ton of money on it It's an almost $200 bike that was originaly priced $159 then clearanced to $99! Sweet. Its a Schwinn, its really rad. I took it around today and boy, did it work me out! I am so psyched!
Welcome Teacherself!
Be good all, and have a happy, happy OP monday!
Missy
(Ok, these are soooo cute!)
Closed Thread