Old 04-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 263/198/140

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy Went through some old photos today....

I went through some old photos this morning and I saw lots of me at a young 23/24 years old- 140lbs, and I remember in those pictures that I felt that I looked ugly and fat. Even when I looked great- I felt terrible about myself. Sometimes I don't get myself- I need to learn to love myself just now, no matter what- but this has not been one of my best skills. I look into those eyes of that young woman looking back at me- and I remember being obsessed with weight, calories, food, my looks, my worth. I wish I could go back in time and grant that poor girl some peace. I guess I need to do it now for myself.

Here is a scanned (badly if I say so myself) picture of my mom and I (when Iwas 21).... I was 140lbs and miserable inside:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0002.jpg (28.1 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by amazingplatinum; 04-13-2008 at 10:48 PM.
amazingplatinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 319/238/160

Height: 5' 6"

Jana-
I recently got together with a group of 9 girls I graduated with. Some of us were close friends in high school some of us weren't. One thing we all thought very funny...we all felt we didn't quite fit in and that others in the group "had it made". I have come to the conclusion very few of us...women especially...always feel like there is something wrong with ourselves. You can't go back in time...but you can love and accept the person you are today!!!
KateB is offline   Reply With Quote