Old 04-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #1  

Default Lean & Green Meals

What are you eating for your L&G meals?
Mom2Cuties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Last night I had a turkey cutlet cooked with olive oil and seasoned with sage, 2 cups of fresh spinach with Wishbone ranch salad spritzer, and 1/2 cup steamed whole white mushrooms.

I was really surprised how big a six ounce turkey cutlet is! I got a package of four and the one I had last night was one of the larger ones from the package. Almost right after dinner I started feeling hunger pains though. I thought that was really odd, especially since I'd just eaten. I drank another glass of water and it eased off a bit, but I was famished by the time my final Medifast meal came along. Is it just that the appetite suppressors from the other meals had worn off? Or is it just me?

Last edited by LiLi Gettin Thin; 04-05-2008 at 03:23 PM.
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #3  
Operator265

LiLi
I doubt it's just you. When I've tried to lose before just by restricting the same thing would happen. I'ld just try to get my mind off it. Once I started this job that didn't work because I was stuck by myself on the truck. According to my ex it takes time for your stomach to quit fighting to maintain the weight. So hang tough and give it a chance to set it. I'll be sending you my good thoughts.

Moms2
I bought some Orange Roughy and Tilapia, Chicken Breasts, Canned Crab and Mini Shrimp. For green I got several types of lettuce to mix together(all same catagory), red cabbage, scallions, cauliflower, mushrooms, a cucumbers. I'm preparing the veggies on my days off so I don't have to jack with it when I'm trying to get ready for work. I've also moved my measuring cups and scale to the cupboard right above my work station so they'll be right at hand. The fish and chicken should also remain good for four days so they'll be preprepped too. I have long ago trained my daughters that they can eat anything they want but that any food on the top shelf of the fridge is "Mom's work stuff". Hope this gives you some ideas.

Last edited by Operator265; 04-05-2008 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 263/198/140

Height: 5'7"

I am really weird about getting my veggie (green) part in, so I divide them throughout the day. Today I actually put cut green beans in my chili - ok sounds gross but wasn't bad at all and gave a lot of texture. I also do a lot with mushrooms- I add them to my soups. I eat a lot of fish (talapia) and chicken... and as was mentioned by LiLi- I am surprised by the amount of meat we can eat. I love that!!! I am definately a meat loving girl...... (lol that sounded a little funny!).
amazingplatinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:32 AM   #5  

I wanted to share this link with you guys...it has a ton of recipe ideas!

http://www.freewebs.com/mfconnection/Medifast%20Recipe%20Collection[1].htm

Last edited by Mom2Cuties; 04-06-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Mom2Cuties is offline   Reply With Quote