Old 02-17-2008, 07:43 PM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default I'm back

Hi girls! I'm about to start my 2nd attempt at Medifast. Last month, I made it through 2 weeks, then I got stressed out & depressed, and went back to my old ways. I plan on re-starting tomorrow (Monday). I really hope I can do this. My original goal was to look good by late Spring/Early Summer. Any positive vibes would be greatly apprectiated
Chelle5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #2  

Positive vibes from here! We're in this together.
Zeute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good luck! This forum really helps me stay on track and feel better when I am tired of MF. But then I come here, read and laugh.

brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #4  
Master of disaster

S/C/G: 269/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey baby girl!

We're starting back at about the same time. No worries. Life is wonderful right now.....I'm starving and my head is about to burst. Join me - the water's fine...
michelle127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 234/185/125

Height: 5'0"

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I am new to this site but have been reading for a few days. I was on Medifast last year for a few months. I did about 3 months and lost 48 pounds. Then came some summer trips and I was just really tired of it all so I half way dropped out. I still did some Medifast meals and some regular meals and whole lotta cheats. I have gained back 10 pounds.

All things considered, I think that was pretty good that I didn't gain a lot more.

So, I am back on Medifast for 2 days now and doing good. I hope to make it to goal this time. I know I can do it and I love the support I have been reading on here. Seems like there are several of us re-starters.

Wishing everyone good luck.

Tootsie

Last edited by tootsietx; 02-18-2008 at 03:17 PM.
tootsietx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:15 AM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Hey girls,

Thanks for the welcomes! Lookin' around it appears I have a few neighbors (Texas gals) onboard here with me.

Today was my first day back on plan and all is well so far. Only problem is I'm using what I had left from my first time and my selection is not very varied. Lotsa hot drinks, bars and a dab of oatmeals and soups. I like them all but that leaves me with no shakes. Everything but the bars are hot meals, which I guess is okay as long as it's cold outside. I'm not liking the higher carb count either, which is probably why I have these left over.

Actually today was so much easier than my first day during the Summer it makes me wonder if I will get into the fat burining stage with these higher carb meals.

Howdy tooties looks like we are starting over again together.

I forgot to weigh this a.m. before I started my meals. So, I need to make a note to myself to do that first thing in the morning. Oh, I don't know how to do one of those ticker thingys...would someone mind trying to explain it to me?
I'm sorta, kinda..well a lot computer challanged so I may not be an easy one to get it.

y'all have a sweet day, ya' hear!!!!
Tapestry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 234/185/125

Height: 5'0"

Hey Tapestry! Glad to see someone else from Texas here! Good luck to you and to all of us restarting.

I feel really good today. This is day three of my restart. I have dropped 2 pounds. I am sure it is water weight but I'll take that.

I have to re-order soon. I have enough for about a week. Probably should order today. Luckily, I have a good variety left.

I am so thankful for the person who posted the cream soup chip recipe. That is a great way for me to use up the cream of broccoli that really isn't my favorite.

Tootsie

Last edited by tootsietx; 02-19-2008 at 08:58 AM.
tootsietx is offline   Reply With Quote