Book Discussion: Water with Lemon

• Water with Lemon by Zonya Foco & Stephen Moss

I just finished this book. What did anyone else who has read it think of it?

In general I liked it. It was good information, put in a story form, and in a way that it was reinforced throughout the whole book. It was getting that repetitive information without feeling like it was bland and shoved down your throat in textbook form. The only thing I didn't really like was the way Gary treated Karen throughout the book. It did end up showing how she was able to claim back her self esteem and be strong, but throughout the book I just wanted to climb into the book and kick his a**! Overall, I liked it. I also like that you can go on to the website and get the recipes they talk about in the book and also can print out the eight habits.

If you haven't read it, I suggest you rent it from your library!
  • I loved this book, too. And I did want to have a few choice words with her husband. This is the first fiction book I read where health, dieting and weight loss are the topics. It was fun to read and I related to so much of it. I went to the website and printed off the 8 rules and am starting to implement them. I wish there was a forum just for the book, but I couldn't find one.