Our Photos

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • Very pretty pictures!! You look great!!
  • You look amazing. And I can't get over just how much younger you look with the weight off. It's really, really drastic.

Your girls are precious and so are those outfits. They must have loved getting them.
  • Congrats! Your girls are lovely! Well done!
  • wow, thank you for all the kind words!

Robin, honestly I never thought about looking younger, but looking at the pics, I guess you are right. That feels nice! Yes, the girls love the outfits!

thank you again everyone - hardly anyone has seen those pics, esp the one from Oct 2004 at 178 - ugh! I hate that pic, but it's a great reminder that I don't ever EVER want to go there again!
  • Fantastic! You look just wonderful! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • A few photos
    I have to admit that nearly all my old pictures are boxed up in California. I only have these from my high school graduation, when I was 17 years old. I think I actually gained weight over the next 5 years before I started losing weight. We didn't own scales so...I think I weighed about 250 lbs because a few years later I moved in with a roommate who had a scale, and that's what I weighed. Then I went on a grilled chicken and oatmeal diet, and lost 20 lbs. I think. Because a few months after I started using the scale I realized it was broken (as in, zero wasn't zero anymore. I think I broke it. 250 was the limit.) By the time I started at Curves I weighed in at 231 lbs, 41% body fat.

I am told I still had this same baby face--people often asked me when I was going to graduate high school when I was 21. I look older now.

Sorry the pics are grainy. I scoured my computer drives and boxes--no fat pics. I guess I was on a mission to leave my past behind me.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

and this is a more recent picture:

and:

the cruise we went on in April.
  • littletortugalover, you look wonderful, so pretty! Congrat's on your weight loss!
  • ll