Maintainer Introductions our stories and photos

Old 01-20-2014, 02:57 PM   #1  

Default Kind of a reintro

I used to post here probably 6 or 7 years ago. Then I had baby #7, gall bladder surgery, health issues with my kids, began homeschooling my kids and posting went right out the window. I've had ups and downs but I'm still maintaining pretty close to 135 from 178(non-pregnant). I took up running and turned 51 last Friday. I just felt like "talking" to someone who gets that I still measure and count. That's the only way it works for me and " just this once" can hurt me.
Lisa
joyofsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #2  
in development

Height: 5' 6"

Hello again, Lisa! And welcome back. I remember you from that time.

Happy birthday for last week! Do come and join us on the weekly chat thread. Or anywhere else you fancy.
silverbirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyofsix View Post
I used to post here probably 6 or 7 years ago. Then I had baby #7, gall bladder surgery, health issues with my kids, began homeschooling my kids and posting went right out the window. I've had ups and downs but I'm still maintaining pretty close to 135 from 178(non-pregnant). I took up running and turned 51 last Friday. I just felt like "talking" to someone who gets that I still measure and count. That's the only way it works for me and " just this once" can hurt me
Lisa
'You are welcome here, anytime !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:45 PM   #4  

Thanks guys
joyofsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #5  
Food and Wine Lover

S/C/G: Goal Weight: 125

Height: 5'3"

I think that once we've suffered living an overweight/obese life and have managed to reach our goals...then it's natural to keep on track of it after that. I will always be mindful of what my old habits were, and how I've changed them. But I also know I will always be counting calories. A big change for me is that I crave the gym now instead of dreading it. Congrats on maintaining your healthy weight
Chardonnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #6  
Workin' It

Hey Lisa! I remember you.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote