Maintainer Introductions our stories and photos

Old 04-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #1  
Warrior Princess

Default Hi!

I am now a maintainer!

I hit my goal weight of 140p yesterday after a year of extremely hard work. I will be looking forward to getting settled in here and getting to know everyone. This is the real journey. I also need to start some weight training again in addition to cardio to tighten things up a bit more.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:39 AM   #2  
Workin' It

Hey there! Congratulations!

Maintenance has been harder for me the last couple of years, but it is totally doable. Strength training helps a lot.

Drop into the chat sometime!
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hi I'm new here. Pics attached. Lost total 70 and still going.. lastrideout Mini-Goal Photo Album 51 12-16-2011 05:52 PM
Hi I eat around 1400 calories a day. Ultreos Weight Loss Support 13 01-05-2011 06:01 AM
Hi! I'm new here and looking for a buddy... April28 Support Groups 187 04-11-2005 01:29 PM
Hi all! Mrs. Jim was talking about you all... Pam Brown General Diet Plans and Questions 46 06-08-2002 09:35 PM